Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

FRONTO | CIGAR | CIGARETTE
PIPE | HOOKAH | CHEW

Leaf Only Weekly Update
Leaf of the Week

Connecticut MED Broadleaf Wrapper
The MED Connecticut Broad Leaf Wrapper is taken from the middle of the CT broadleaf plant, This leaf is darker than expected, and very similar to the 1DW Maduro in texture, but just slightly thinner and much larger.
Every year, containers of this leaf, are shipped to premium cigar manufacturers in the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. Many name-brand cigars use this leaf regularly, and for good reason! It's large, easy to work with, and grown in CONNECTICUT!
$27.99 / LB This Week Only!

Shop Now→

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I've never seen it look like that. Is that the way it comes?
Yes, bulky, crumply and wet.

I'm going to skip broadleaf wrapper as it is a pain in the ass to deal with/store/dry/case.

Instead, if i want that flavor, i have some filler grade to mix with a blend.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, bulky, crumply and wet.

I'm going to skip broadleaf wrapper as it is a pain in the ass to deal with/store/dry/case.

Instead, if i want that flavor, i have some filler grade to mix with a blend.

Let me just say that I've never got any bulky crumbly wet leaf from LO. I have got some plenty shitty leaf from them, but never wet. I'm not trying to defend them in any way; I'm just presenting this data point. Another data point: I have used and enjoyed Larry the Butcher's broadleaf binder/wrapper with no troubles. At the time of purchase it was not quite right, since it doesn't seem to be processed much; but after one year of age it made a decent neutralish/citrus-ish wrapper; pretty and easy to work with. I've just wrapped two toros with it with my last scrap of leaf. It was very cheap and no worse than any other wrapper I've tried from anyone.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Let me just say that I've never got any bulky crumbly wet leaf from LO. I have got some plenty shitty leaf from them, but never wet. I'm not trying to defend them in any way; I'm just presenting this data point. Another data point: I have used and enjoyed Larry the Butcher's broadleaf binder/wrapper with no troubles. At the time of purchase it was not quite right, since it doesn't seem to be processed much; but after one year of age it made a decent neutralish/citrus-ish wrapper; pretty and easy to work with. I've just wrapped two toros with it with my last scrap of leaf. It was very cheap and no worse than any other wrapper I've tried from anyone.
Data point taken :) I'm still blaming the fact that it was during their sale so they rushed it

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have a link for larry the butcher?