What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Leaf Only Weekly Update
Leaf of the Week
Aged Colombian Seco Filler

This week's featured leaf is the Aged Colombian Seco Filler!!
Our Aged Colombian Seco fillers are aged to perfection. Known to be a thicker, stronger leaf in general, the seco variety provides just the right amount of punch with the rich Colombian flavor.
If forced to compare with other fillers, this leaf is a visual cross between a Dominican Seco and Nicaraguan Seco, but slightly more consistent in appearance and color. These leaves arrive packed in flat stacks and are ready to use as cigar filler.
Aged Colombian Seco Filler - $16.99

Shop Now→

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Have never seen CT wrapper so cheap. Kinda concerns me, but worth a try for sure. I don't really care for Ct shade personally but I may have to try out that maduro. At the price it could be garbage, but as I like to say, sometimes you get lucky

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have never seen CT wrapper so cheap. Kinda concerns me, but worth a try for sure. I don't really care for Ct shade personally but I may have to try out that maduro. At the price it could be garbage, but as I like to say, sometimes you get lucky
Ain't many ponds to chuck your lure into in this game. Besides, I'm used to throwing away $70 on useless wrapper; if I get away with wasting only $35, I'll feel like I won.