What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holiday Customer Appreciation give-a-way. All orders placed between December 12, 2016 and December 31, 2016 will be entered into a drawing for a Whole Leaf Tobacco Gift Certificate. Prizes are as follows
1st Place $150 Gift Certificate
2nd Place $100 Gift Certificate
3rd Place $50 Gift Certificate
Drawing will be conducted using a random number generator which will select an order number. No limit on the number of entries. Pictures of the winning numbers will be posted on www.FairTradeTobacco.com at 6:00 pm January 1, 2017. Winners will also be notified via email. Winners will be issued a one-time use coupon code in the amount of their winnings to be used for future orders on WholeLeafTobacco.com. This promotion ends at 11:59:59 pm 12-31-16 Mountain Time.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Whole Leaf Tobacco LLC

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
12 December 2016

Coming Soon

Coming Monday next week, we will begin running our weekly Sales and Specials email again -
The Leaf of the Week!

Each week we will feature a different product we carry, at a reduced price!

Make sure you are receiving emails from Leaf Only so you can be the first to know about our weekly Deals and Sales!
Don't forget - Use the code 'LO5' to get 5% off your order total at any time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holiday Customer Appreciation give-a-way results will be posted here at 6:00 tonight.
http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/7134-Holiday-Customer-Appreciation-give-a-way?p=130347#post130347
If your order number is or between 9214 and 9473 you are in the drawing.
1st Place $150 Gift Certificate
2nd Place $100 Gift Certificate
3rd Place $50 Gift Certificate
Drawing will be conducted using a random number generator which will select an order number. No limit on the number of entries. Winners will also be notified via email. Winners will be issued a one-time use coupon code in the amount of their winnings to be used for future orders on WholeLeafTobacco.com.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On the positive side, it did give me an excuse to replenish my corojo seco. Wunnerful stuff.
Now I just got to find a chance to roll. Have neither smoked nor rolled in over a week. I should go to a meeting and get a chip.
9323 - I wasn't that much closer then you. I forget if your a mata fina fan but, I do like to see that back though. corojo seco is nice. it took me a second to get on the piloto viso train but, like that a lot. sweeter then the seco. I think I remember you not being a fan of the seco?
.. and happy anniversary to you?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
9323 - I wasn't that much closer then you. I forget if your a mata fina fan but, I do like to see that back though. corojo seco is nice. it took me a second to get on the piloto viso train but, like that a lot. sweeter then the seco. I think I remember you not being a fan of the seco?
.. and happy anniversary to you?
Mata fina!? Dibs on all of it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Mata fina!? Dibs on all of it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
There are 196 available. ..what goes with mata fina? Does it slide into the viso spot?
Smooth, creamey, chocolatey, woody flavors....sounds tempting!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mata Fina & Piloto Cubano are the heart of the Uppowoc Mataloto. I'm sittin on three pounds mata and five pounds piloto right now... with several boxes rolled and aging.

I wonder what all you fellers keep in inventory?
Maybe I should start an inventory thread. I know I've got too much.

I reckon I've stashed away about 40 lbs against what I saw as an inevitable tobaccolypse. Now that a new bureaucratic regime promises less regulation, I spose I should start burning thru stash, rather than expanding it. That would take a heck of a long time. Even if it were not for problem number two:

Prob #2 is the fact I tended to stash a broader variety than I presently use. That's cause I was planning ahead for a changing palate. As a consequence, I have a couple pounds each of leaves which I don't regularly favor, but which I thought I ought to have for variety. I'm sure I'll burn thru and re-order stuff I like better now, such as corojo seco; and less thru stuff which seems good to my taste but not best, such as corojo viso; much less stuff which only finds occasional use, such as corojo ligero. Then there are complete outliers -- such as San Vicente. I can tell the San V must be good, and I do like cigars made with that leaf, but I haven't hit on a blend using it that I like. If I'd been buying just for present needs, without tobaccolypse in view, I would have stowed a far more streamlined stash. What I'm getting at is I reckon to whittle the less useful parts of the stash at a pitiful slow pace, while re-stocking the more useful parts. Putting those two together, the stash won't hardly shrink until the palate changes.

I spose the only answer to prob #2 would be, now that I have my 300+ cigar stash all rolled and aging, I need to start experimenting until I hit on a good blend using the B and C rated stuff.

well, I'm rambling off topic again, so I'll stop now...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sounds like I'm in luck with the seco, I have both corojo and Nic habano secos. Since I've been enjoying sticks lately that are equal parts seco and ligero, no viso, I may just order the mata fina and see what happens.;):cigar: