What's new

Leaving Trader Rating Feedback (TR)

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Good bump. (y) And as everyone else has said, lemme know if I forget a TR.

On a side note, when we leave TR we have the options of "buyer, seller, or trader" - anyone else think we should look into "bombing victim" as a TR option? I know the description does a good enough job of communicating the details, just thinking out loud...
Bombing is just a trade that hasn't been completed. So chose trade.

And if I forgot to TR anyone, please let me know. They should add ratings options on Tapatalk.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Good bump Misch. I've been shitty at this pretty much ever since I posted here last. It used to be so easy, and I have no idea why it got so difficult. Fucking lazy is all I can come up with. I'll do better. Just don't send me anything...

-KK33-

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Good bump Misch. I've been shitty at this pretty much ever since I posted here last. It used to be so easy, and I have no idea why it got so difficult. Fucking lazy is all I can come up with. I'll do better. Just don't send me anything...

-KK33-
I think people should send care packages so you can get TR down to a science. Practice makes perfect!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Great thread here and great bump! I am pretty sure I have hit everyone's TR that has sent me anything but if I slipped let me know. This just seems like it should be common courtesy but I know things happen and we all slip.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I try to stay on top of it, especially when I'm doing my beer runs. I keep track with some check boxes by the name to know where in the process we're at, as I'll have a dozen or more open at once. One box is for TR.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I think it may be a good time to give this thread a bump again. I have noticed that this practice seems to have gone by the wayside recently.

Certainly not calling anyone out. Just letting everyone know that it is not only good etiquette but also gives our newer members a chance to participate in all areas of the forum quicker.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Agreed w/Rupe. Please leave feedback. If someone forgets to leave you feedback, just shoot them a PM with a kind reminder. They will not be offended.