What's new

Leaving Trader Rating Feedback (TR)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a really cool feature that I haven't seen used on other forums. I like that the community as a whole polices its use, too. Keeps everyone honest, and lets a newb like me know who to go to to pay dues.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Great post Hoshy. If I've missed anyone that has sent me something, please let me know. I do my best to stay on top of this.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I agree with Hoshy that this should be done.I might have missed one or two but diligently try to post TRs.

While I might have gently reminded someone to post TR on my first few months here, now I do not. Not that it's wrong, but I don't feel comfortable doing it. Easily my unique TR would be 40-60 more if people actually posted and my total would be 150 or so more. I guess it stops being important at some point or I'm too lazy to remind people. Having said that, I have no problem people reminding me if I have forgotten.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've been bad about this. Public apology to any and all brothers that I missed. I'm sorry, and if I did miss you, please shoot me a PM so I can rectify the situation.

I never really saw the importance and on top of that it was a pain in the ass. I exclusively use Tapatalk to access the forum and am not aware of anyway to complete TR from the app. That coupled with the fact that the site used to keep me from doing it from my phone and I'm extremely sensitive about accessing personal sites from my corporate laptop meant that every time I needed to do this I had to boot up the OLD desktop.

Sounds like the situation has been fixed and I will make a point of completing TR going forward.

Sorry again guys.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Same here, if I forget just tell me I'm a dick. I've been getting assaulted lately and haven't been on pc for a couple weeks so if you go under the radar just remind me. I appreciate everything, , just sometimes forget the tr since rarely use pc unless in office

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I have slipped big time in the last few months. Please shoot me a pm if I missed anyone out there and I will gladly put up a TR for you.

I think the thing of it is, that folks need not worry about asking for a TR or get pissy when asked to provide one they forgot.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Same here, if I forget just tell me I'm a dick. I've been getting assaulted lately and haven't been on pc for a couple weeks so if you go under the radar just remind me. I appreciate everything, , just sometimes forget the tr since rarely use pc unless in office
You did remember my trader rating but you're still a dick.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Please, please PM me if I have forgotten anyone.
I just recently ( finally) left TR for my Secret Santa bomb...That's pretty late...Not good.
One good way to see if you have missed leaving TR for anyone is to search Bombers Basement for posts that you have created, then check that member's TR to be sure you left feedback.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You're not that big of a dick lol, other than Misch you were the first dude on here that I talked to, and you're my sponsor and everything... so I guess I'm just obligated to like you ;) I need to figure out a bet to make with you so you can't ever change the Hof. I laugh every time I see it.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Bump for everyone

With all the bombings and trades that have been going on lately this is a good topic for everyone to review. Trader ratings/feedback is an important part of BOTL.

If I have missed anyone please shoot me a PM.
Good bump. (y) And as everyone else has said, lemme know if I forget a TR.

On a side note, when we leave TR we have the options of "buyer, seller, or trader" - anyone else think we should look into "bombing victim" as a TR option? I know the description does a good enough job of communicating the details, just thinking out loud...