What's new

Legalities-Cigar Pass & Trades?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I didn't realize the forum software hotlinked automatically. I just pasted the url into the quick reply window.

The information is good and I believe that the url should be available in a non-linked form (if the mods don't want it, then that's their call though). In my opinion, it's better people know what they're doing than having a bunch of uninformed folks guessing as to what the law actually is and then having people even more uninformed than those ignorant folks agree and follow the former's advice to their detriment or spread that misinformation around.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
It is good form to post sites like that in this manner:

hxxp://www.thesiteurl.com/youmustpasteinyourbrowser

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
man it's amazing how lightly we take ISOM's here usually. . . I sometimes forget that they're contraband. . . I'm really very very happy that we have such gread mods and admins watching our backs so us newbs don't mess it up for everyone. Thanks Brian Dave & Vipe you guys rock

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
croatan said:
I didn't realize the forum software hotlinked automatically. I just pasted the url into the quick reply window.

The information is good and I believe that the url should be available in a non-linked form (if the mods don't want it, then that's their call though). In my opinion, it's better people know what they're doing than having a bunch of uninformed folks guessing as to what the law actually is and then having people even more uninformed than those ignorant folks agree and follow the former's advice to their detriment or spread that misinformation around.
Very True bro', just didn't want the hotlink sitting there. No reason to yank the tiger's tail ya know?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The thanks goes to Todd for bringing it to our attention. It gets hard to keep up with all the posts sometimes so it's great that you guys keep your eyes open.