What's new

Let's help our brother Danthebugman

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Tonight a major tornado hit Joplin Missouri. Dan and his family lost everything during the tornado. I have talked to his wife shortly after the storm and she said they were alive but had no home and lost all possessions. Dan is one hell of a stand up brother here who has always been there to share the share and to give to others. I have talked to Frank (TreeFrogFrank) about this and he can provide me with any info we need. I would just like to do what we can for him and his family in this time of need. If anyone would like to donate in anyway please PM me and I will give more details there.

This is a great community and hope we can all come together in his families time of need.

*****UPDATE*****

After Talking to Dan this morning that part of his house is there and part is gone. He said they rode out the storm in the bathroom. All of the windows were blown out and they had water damage. They were trying to assess damage and loss at the same time the next storm was moving in. He was going to try and salvage what they could in to a room and board it up to prevent further damage. Not sure the extent at this point. I don't know he will fully know for a while.

A huge thank you to everyone who has helped out thus far.

The following have donated thus far Thanks Again!!!!

SuperKrishna
JolietILFire
Krulos
Dutch
vereef
soundwave
Twenty5
L8A
Jp8
CentexHockey91
Ciggy
Keinreis
LEBO
swat253
JWRussell
Ishee
msirenoxed
Ninjafox99
Darkman
MTHurley
MUMike
HDRoadglide
TravelingJ
Shuckins
wilfredsimpson
ERDoc
tntcigarguy:
Bourbon
Rduke10
Smokemifugotem
Terran
Mcroom
giantstogie
Tubaman
Stogiecidal
Boppa-Wasch
terrantheman
OB-Left
CVM4
lfg2nrg

I have had several pm's of people sending items for Dan and his family as things come in I will update the list.

Donated items
Asher
JP8
Dr Xikar
Firedoc

Auction Winners
Sucol auction by Ciggy
C Money auction by Clint
tedp Auction by HDRoadglide
BrandonJ auction by Plush
Xddco auction by RYJ_smoker
Stogiecidal auction by JMatkins
bballbaby auction by Jwyatt55

There are a ton of auctions on BOTL please go check them out. I would list them all but keep having problems. I will start listing items I have received today as they come in.

Last edited:

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Thanks for the support so far guys. I know I am partial cause he is a Missouri BOTL but he is one hell of a stand up guy. Thanks for all who are helping with this.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am waiting to hear from other friends there, very scary!

Was Dan insured before we get carried away? Jim are you okay brother!

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Was Dan insured before we get carried away?
I am just looking to provide some help for him in the immediate time. I am sure he was probably insured, I am sure he will get money from it but I imagine since a town the size of his had damage to the extent it is going to be a long time coming before he sees insurance money. So like I said I am trying to help him out in the mean time.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Damn, very sorry to hear this! Hope you're doing well as can be expected Dan.

JJ... let us know the specifics and I'll be happy to help out!