What's new

Let's help our brother Danthebugman

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Great to meet you today, Jason, and Lindsey. I wish I could have hung out with you longer!! You did miss out on steaks and libations at my house this evening! LOL Thanks for making the delivery to Dan... It's awesome what you ALL have done for him!!

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I'm heading to Joplin next week on a mission trip with my church. We'll be assisting with clean up as well as helping a local church receive and sort donations.

If any BOTLs in the area (Dan, Frank, Jason, in particular) want to meet for a smoke and some friendly conversation, let me know.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm heading to Joplin next week on a mission trip with my church. We'll be assisting with clean up as well as helping a local church receive and sort donations.

If any BOTLs in the area (Dan, Frank, Jason, in particular) want to meet for a smoke and some friendly conversation, let me know.
That's awesome, brother!! Which church will you be helping with? Very close by are Dan, jbizzle, and myself.

We should definitely meet up, while you're here. Unfortunately, you will get to see firsthand how the pics and videos do not even begin to touch what is actually here. I still get sick to my stomach seeing it. I thought I would become numb, after several days... a couple weeks...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Awesome. Thanks to Jason for coordinating. Glad to hear things *may be* starting to settle for Dan. Still going to be a long, long road I'm sure. Anyone heading down that way stay safe.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
That's awesome, brother!! Which church will you be helping with? Very close by are Dan, jbizzle, and myself.

We should definitely meet up, while you're here. Unfortunately, you will get to see firsthand how the pics and videos do not even begin to touch what is actually here. I still get sick to my stomach seeing it. I thought I would become numb, after several days... a couple weeks...
We'll helping Ignite Church who is putting us up in their fellowship hall for the week. I'm excited to get up there, never having done this kind of work before.

If any brothers want to help make more of these trips possible they can visit hcbcnw.org/joplin (my church) or the Austin Disaster Relief Network (a group of Austin area churches whose mission is to send out and train disaster relief teams) adrntx.org.

We should defenitely meet up, Frank. I'll pm you my contact info.