What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hello, new guy here again.

I've noticed that there isn't a whole lot of pictures here on how you guys store your cigars. Maybe it's a reason I haven't picked up on yet or if everyone just knows what each other is talking about. I'm more of a visual learner and still trying to pick up on the BOTL language you have here. I understand the tuperdor and coolerdor but just want to see how you guys have them and where. Right now I'm using two tuperdors and think I need something bigger for the closet because I have them close to full already. Both are stored in my dresser draws for now so that the wife doesn't see them. I'm thinking about going to a small cooler now but not sure what to get.

Let's see what you have.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Would recommend letting the wife in on the secret that won't be much of a secret here very soon. Once you start going bigger it is all downhill from there. Don't have any tupperdors or coolidors so can't help you there. I do have an end table humidor that I love, so maybe investing in something like that would be an option for you. Good luck!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an extra room in the house that's for me and my stuff. (wife kicked me out of her closet long ago)

I have a tupperdore in the closet and a wineador sitting on a table just up against the wall.

As far as pictures, I'm not at home to take a picture of it, but if you go to google image and look at "tupperdore" and also "wineador" you will get lots of pictures of peoples set-ups.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Would recommend letting the wife in on the secret that won't be much of a secret here very soon. Once you start going bigger it is all downhill from there. Don't have any tupperdors or coolidors so can't help you there. I do have an end table humidor that I love, so maybe investing in something like that would be an option for you. Good luck!!!
Its not downhill... Its a straight effin drop off!!

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
All of y'all stop now that was a pic of the day I put in one of the coolers its well stocked now!

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
It's only half filled, but here is my new humidor
Very nice Alan
I ttook me a couple weeks to get it seasoned and the humidity right, but it's currently up and running. I am trying to arrange my cigars in each drawer my brand or maker. Hopefully, within three-six months I can completely fill it up to the 200 count capacity. I moved my good stuff over from my old humidor, and left the old humidor with cigars I don't care about aging. I want to age my best stuff in the new humidor.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
All of y'all stop now that was a pic of the day I put in one of the coolers its well stocked now!
All I know is I see TONS of floor space.. and plenty of room between shelves.. that thing isnt stocked until there are no gaps left...

(you know we're just trying to help you out right.. its a whole lot easier to control your RH when you have less air space.. you need about 6x the amount of cedar and sticks in there to get it right.... we just want to assist in the process :grin: )...