What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
ok i'll add an up to date pic when I take one but its got waaaaaaaayyyyy more boxes and sticks now. and yes all though it has room for more its for the dark forrest cigars coming for aging purposes.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ok i'll add an up to date pic when I take one but its got waaaaaaaayyyyy more boxes and sticks now. and yes all though it has room for more its for the dark forrest cigars coming for aging purposes.

Ya but you can't use all your Empty boxes just to fill in the voids..... lol

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Do a search...There are quite a few threads with pics of cabinets, tupperdors, etc.
I did a search but didn't find one paticular thread on just what you guys have. I had to dig through a few threads just to find a couple of pictures. Figured this would be better for other newbies to see as well.

It's only half filled, but here is my new humidor
That thing is awesome, I really hope I don't get to that level.

View attachment 38504
Here's mine modest but useful
Nice, is that bottom one a cooler? Trying to get an idea of what type of cooler to get.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Do a search...There are quite a few threads with pics of cabinets, tupperdors, etc.
I did a search but didn't find one paticular thread on just what you guys have. I had to dig through a few threads just to find a couple of pictures. Figured this would be better for other newbies to see as well.

It's only half filled, but here is my new humidor
That thing is awesome, I really hope I don't get to that level.

View attachment 38504
Here's mine modest but useful
Nice, is that bottom one a cooler? Trying to get an idea of what type of cooler to get.
Yeah a Coleman party stacker

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
When you have this type, how cool do you set the fridge at or does it matter? I have a litte mini fridge in my garage but thats set at the highest setting for my beer, would that matter?
These are typically non functioning fridge's.. theyre not plugged in...

A fridge just keeps a great seal.. has lots of space.. has no odors to impart (hopefully!).. etc..etc..

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
When you have this type, how cool do you set the fridge at or does it matter? I have a litte mini fridge in my garage but thats set at the highest setting for my beer, would that matter?
These are typically non functioning fridge's.. theyre not plugged in...

A fridge just keeps a great seal.. has lots of space.. has no odors to impart (hopefully!).. etc..etc..
^^^ what he said

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
You can also check Freestyle.org - people give away stuff they no longer need instead of paying to throw it out. Most of it is junk that you won't ever want but plenty of people might be looking to get rid of a non-functioning fridge

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks for the tips, keep posting up pics. I like seeing what you guys have and asking dumb questions. haha

Also interested in the insides, how your stacking them if it's foam or trays and where the Boveda packs sit.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1

Gotcha....Sometimes re-inventing the wheel is fun :)