What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just use cheapo plastic storage containers with out the lids.

I use socks for a rest for my camera lens when shooting out the window of the truck. They are filled with the hard beans you would use to make soups and such but need to soak before using. They help protect the lens from getting scratched up.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I upgraded from the two little dinky tupperdors I showed previously in this thread. This incarnation is a Water-tight 46-quart container. I lined the bottom with Spanish cedar. I used the same pucks filled with polymers and a homemade propylene-glycol mixture. The trays are from Cheaphumidors. There's roughly 300 cigars in there. It's nice to have the cigars in their original boxes.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I upgraded from the two little dinky tupperdors I showed previously in this thread. This incarnation is a Water-tight 46-quart container. I lined the bottom with Spanish cedar. I used the same pucks filled with polymers and a homemade propylene-glycol mixture. The trays are from Cheaphumidors. There's roughly 300 cigars in there. It's nice to have the cigars in their original boxes.

Very nice set up. And you have some terrific sticks in there!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That looks clean! What wine cooler did you use?
It's the Newair 181. It makes me be frugal with purchases. Has worked quite well so far. Has only been full to the brim once.

I feel like during my first month 'probation' period, it wont let me post pictures. I use the image button and post the link but it just comes up with a photo that wont load.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
The picture address needs to end with .jpg
When you post pics right click the image and "copy image address". It will look like this when you paste it into the image icon above nMimNKB.jpg