What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would say that all of those are important but would add; to have great friends and close family to share it with...

incredible man lounge. This is my dream in life. TO have a mancave of epic proportion, a great house, family and health.

Maybe a Koenigsegg as well haha

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you click on the wine cellar picture, you'll be able to see the whole room. I keep Bourbon/Rye in the front cabinet, the Single Malts on top of the wine racks, the HTF stuff is higher up along with the Cognac.

The top two humidors are in my office. The walkin picture was taken before I finished my wine cellar.

This is what it looks like now...

If you notice the far right of the pic and the far left corner, the bottles keep going, appears they wrap around the entire room.

*applause
The really old stuff is kept in my office wine cellar, primarily because I ran out of room with this one. Wines and Spirits are similar to buying/building a humidor, always get something bigger than you ever expect to need...

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
So what do you use for humidification? 1 or 2 jars? And a piece of cedar on the side?
One jar (for now) but a couple of changes to make based on this thread and the guys here: I still need to add kitty litter (and will use a section of nylons to keep it clean) in addition to Heartfelt beads OR a couple of 62% Boveda packs (leaning heavily toward to Boveda). Yesterday I sat down to enjoy a San Cristobal Revelation Mystic and I couldn't keep the damn thing lit. The RH in the tupper was reading 69% but obviously that's too high.

The cedar is to help regulate the RH (I put it in there when I had about 5 cigars in there and that wasn't enough to regulate it) and for the aroma.

I also think that there are too many sticks to be sitting on top of each other - I'd like to only have two or three layers with some separation for air flow and there's a greater likelihood of wrapper damage when I go rooting around trying to decide what to smoke on any given day.

I might also - because I can't leave shit alone - add a small battery-powered fan to keep all the air in there consistent.
That tupperdore doesn't need a fan. It's small enough that just opening it will circulate the air enough.
I didn't say it NEEDS a fan, I said I can't leave shit alone!! HA HA HA

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Here's my setup. This was a gift from a good friend of mine. A combination "Happy 30th Birthday" and "Congrats on the Twins" present. Most of my NC stash is in this humidor. It can easily hold about 400 robustos, I've got maybe 250 or so in there.

Last edited:

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Here's my setup. This was a gift from a good friend of mine. A combination "Happy 30th Birthday" and "Congrats on the Twins" present. Most of my NC stash is in this humidor. It can easily hold about 400 robustos, I've got maybe 250 or so in there.

Very nice brother. I love the aesthetics of how that's set up.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Nice setup like the french door wineadore. Thinking my next one will be like that
Yeah, if my stash were smaller or the Wineador larger it would be perfect - NCs at 65% on one side, CC's at 62% on the other. It's a bit too small for that to work so it's my dedicated NC storage.

I do love that I can store my pipe stash on top though. Need to find a nice little cabinet to set up there to put all the jars in.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I only started to become serious about cigars a few years ago. Being a DYI type of guy I decided to build my first humidor. Here's a photo

IMGP0448.jpg

Of course the DIY bug is strong so I decided to try rolling my own. The sticks on the right are my home made ones.

IMGP0447.jpg

I have since gone one step further and tried growing my own.

IMG_0399.jpg

I don't have the giant cigar collections that many of the brothers do but I'm sure having fun.

Bruce.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I only started to become serious about cigars a few years ago. Being a DYI type of guy I decided to build my first humidor. Here's a photo

View attachment 38966

Of course the DIY bug is strong so I decided to try rolling my own. The sticks on the right are my home made ones.

View attachment 38967

View attachment 38968

I don't have the giant cigar collections that many of the brothers do but I'm sure having fun.

Bruce.
Nice man good luck on those hand roles and that beautiful garden!!

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Just went the coolidor route and then kept my desktop for the KFC's I picked up didn't want them messing with the others.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/3agaja7u.jpg[/IMG

And then got a shelf for the pipes. Not too much as just getting into it. [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/e7uqa3u4.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
107   0   0

View attachment 38966

View attachment 38967

View attachment 38968

Bruce.
Passion isn't measured by stick count. You're bringing it strong brother, keep it up. And btw, I've smoked uglier cigars than your home-rolled, they look pretty awesome.