What's new

Lets see the top shelf of your humi!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I always try to keep my favorites or harder to find stuff on my top shelf. I must admit I have been slacking and smoking through a lot of my good stuff, I guess that's what it's all about though! Lets see em gents.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I really don't want this to sound stuck up. But I don't buy many "value" cigars now days. Then again I don't buy many LEs or htf which IMO are not always "top shelf". What I do buy is stuff I know I'll go back to daily and also will age for many years to come. Took me a few years to relize that most of your favorites are hardly ever on that "top shelf".
Regards,
Jfire

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i am too impulsive, my top shelf is all easy pick and smoke selection. the good stuff is buried so i have to work (and think) to get it.

in all honesty, makes bombing a right pain. o)

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Craig, what do you use for your own labels that you put you years on? Do you use a label maker with some kind of glue? Been curious for a while.
They are the labels from a group buy that was done here a year or so ago and I just write on them. The backing peels off on one end of the band so it sticks to itself.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Craig, what do you use for your own labels that you put you years on? Do you use a label maker with some kind of glue? Been curious for a while.
They are the labels from a group buy that was done here a year or so ago and I just write on them. The backing peels off on one end of the band so it sticks to itself.
Do you know where they came from? And thanks.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Let me check when I get home. Might have some extras. Not sure though...a lot still in moving boxes

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh, nice thread! I'm sure some people on here blow any idea of a "top shelf" completely out of the water. I'll have to update this post when I can get home and snap a pic.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Let me check when I get home. Might have some extras. Not sure though...a lot still in moving boxes
Ive got him covered if you dont know where yours are smokem... shoot me an addy by PM RacFocus and Ill get a handful sent out to you... Ive got far more than I need or will use anytime soon...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just happened to have been doing a little humidor rearranging recently and took pics for a buddy so I'll post them here. Not really a top shelf, but a small humidor I only open for special events and the such:

Some Lanceros and a box of Little Monsters:

Some CCs and some randoms:

Lots of Fuentes - Opus, Casas, Anejos:

Some Ligas and Tatuaje Monsters/Little Monsters:

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Uh oh. this make make me sound bad but I keep my junk stuff on the top drawer. I call it the "brother in law" drawer...
I was waiting to see this because we can't all org the same way lol. I only have one humi with a top shelf and I organize by humidor. I have a "you can have whatever you want out of THAT one" humidor that's similar to dstews "brother and law drawer" lol.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Uh oh. this make make me sound bad but I keep my junk stuff on the top drawer. I call it the "brother in law" drawer...
Hahaha, I gave up meticulously trying to organize years ago. It's "sorta" organized, but now it's more "fit them in" than anything.