What's new

Lets see the top shelf of your humi!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I really don't want this to sound stuck up. But I don't buy many "value" cigars now days. Then again I don't buy many LEs or htf which IMO are not always "top shelf". What I do buy is stuff I know I'll go back to daily and also will age for many years to come. Took me a few years to relize that most of your favorites are hardly ever on that "top shelf".
Regards,
Jfire
Took the words out of my mouth brother! I have maybe five sticks I really, really enjoy and if I had it my way my humi would just have those in it. The only reason the other stuff is in there is because of all the hype I fell for.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I really don't want this to sound stuck up. But I don't buy many "value" cigars now days. Then again I don't buy many LEs or htf which IMO are not always "top shelf". What I do buy is stuff I know I'll go back to daily and also will age for many years to come. Took me a few years to relize that most of your favorites are hardly ever on that "top shelf".
Regards,
Jfire
Took the words out of my mouth brother! I have maybe five sticks I really, really enjoy and if I had it my way my humi would just have those in it. The only reason the other stuff is in there is because of all the hype I fell for.
+1

I've given up on going for the super-hyped, ultra-premiums. They may be great smokes, but often aren't for me in some way or another. I just keep adding more and more "normal" smokes to my humi.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I think aherzing is telling us that he is in desperate need of resupply and is asking all BOTL to help him resolve that problem... :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My top shelf is really my everyday type smoke. I like to bury the good stuff, and things I would like to age underneath so I can try and ignore them. No pics at the moment.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are no shelves in the tupperdor, guess I can't play this game. Lol.

Didn't realize you had smoked that many of them Alex.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Here are my entries to this thread my bbery pics really suck...

1)

2)

I have a lot of singles so I started keeping them in ziplocks w/ boveda packs.

Echoing what has been said a few times, i find that I really don't chase LE's anymore either. I rarely even buy NC's now for
that matter. I'm smoking what's in my stash and leaning heavily towards the ISOM side of things.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362353152.061296.jpg

Might actually have to put my "top shelf" back in lol. I tend to keep a lot of my favorites out at my locker. I really don't keep all the pretty smokes up top any more.