What's new

Let's see what the brothers look like!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Ahhh I see
Just don't let them know the term actually doesn't exist across the world. Its actually FNG that's used lol.
FNG was the original military slang, and I'm sure was adopted as a term of endearment here for us young pups. (Yes, Cliff, I mean young to the forum! ;) )
I'm assuming FOG was brought on as a bit of a play back and forth between members, but yes, more unique to BOTL.
What I've not understood, and have wondered since starting here, is how "NFG" became accepted instead of FNG. Bothers me everytime I see it and I want to know who started it...
It's FNG, trust me! :thumbup::D
(I now have a new mission, to correct the BOTL acronym dictionary)
... and now back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress.
Show us more pictures!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
NFG rolls off the tongue better when said in it's entirety. the F-stop is better used as an interim accent to speech rather than an abrupt lead in. also, a lead in to a let down: the new... talent? brother? hard baseball bat hitting "gentleman". nope. new f#@kin' guy, sucks to be him. it also makes the sentence easier to diagram, and is an accepted mode in two of the major style guides.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
NFG is a technical term in my world. No F'ing Good.

BNG is the Brand New Guy and FNG is as previously mentioned.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
selfie.jpg

This one is from the 15th floor of the Marriot in Bangalore, India. Smoking a cigar and drinking bourbon.
facebook_119170918.jpg