What's new

Let's see your ashtrays or holders!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Been searching the forum to see what you guys are using and were your getting them from, after searching endless pages and pages I thought it might be easier to have one thread just for that. Post up what you guys have or deals to be found and also custom stuff you've made. I've found a few here that I like and also have ideas of what I'd like to make. I have an endless supply of granite and natural stone so I've been playing with the idea of making my own out of those materials, here's some examples of what I've seen before.

Here's some that I've seen here that I really like as well. Looks like a custom job by an member I believe named Vorra. Not sure if he's still around and making these or not.

Well I'll be damned, I get home and there's a box for me on the counter, I think, I got nothing coming. Then I open it up and wala, it's a Vorra hand made ashtray! Bruce, thanks so much, I love it, it's freakin' awesome! Here's mine, let's see yours!

I'm also really impressed with this one, what great work and detail. I almost would never use it but that's just me.

Howdy All:

I hope you are great.

So I decided to get a new ashtray. I wanted something that I could hand down to my kids and that was really a piece of art. I contacted Bill the Humidor Minister - http://www.humidorminister.com/. We worked together on what I was looking for and the results are incredible. I am a little scared to use it for ruining the finish but he has assured me there is enough finish on it that it will be fine.

Here are the pix-

Thanks for looking and thanks to Bill for such a great piece of work and fantastic communication through the whole process.

Best regards, tony
Let's see what you guys have and thanks for sharing. :smokingme

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well, this is what I've been using so far - empty cat food tins. We have a constant supply of them and they work. Of course it means I can't put the cigar down...

But, my in-laws gave me this one for Christmas and I've not been able to use it yet because it's been too cold.

If I have my BBQ herf this Summer, I'll need to get a larger one or save more cat food tins LOL

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Haha, that's awesome. Right now I'm using a little garden pot my wife left on my smoking table till she finds out. I've been searching for a while now but haven't one I really like yet, also needs to be able to stay outside.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Well, this is what I've been using so far - empty cat food tins. We have a constant supply of them and they work. Of course it means I can't put the cigar down...

But, my in-laws gave me this one for Christmas and I've not been able to use it yet because it's been too cold.

If I have my BBQ herf this Summer, I'll need to get a larger one or save more cat food tins LOL
Bbq herf? Let me know when. 5 hour drive away, I've done there and back in the same day more than twice :)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I have a couple. Stealing these photos from the web:

This is the one I use on my front porch:

This is the one I keep nice but sometimes take on the back patio:

These are what I use in my garage:

This is the one I keep in the box and will eventually put on the table when my smoking room is done:

This is the one I want, but haven't bought yet:

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Wow, that walnut, maple turned tray is out of this world, I love wood and that is off the top. I gotta ask where did you get that?

And I just toss mine on the ground, don't even have a ash tray.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wow, that walnut, maple turned tray is out of this world, I love wood and that is off the top. I gotta ask where did you get that?

And I just toss mine on the ground, don't even have a ash tray.
I found that in an old thread here, I'll see if I can find it again. I agree, that thing is beautiful.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have not used it yet but this is mine! I won this last year during the 9th Anniversary contest. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395944660.290071.jpg

I was bombed this one by my Bro Jared JLB
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395945201.757586.jpg

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I was also looking at these because they are medal but I need something that will hold at least 2 cigars because I usually smoke with my neighbor.

aroma

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer vertical walls, to keep ashes from blowing out of the ashtray when there's a breeze.
This is my favorite ashtray (it's made of marble):
ashtray.jpg

I don't believe this exact model is available any more, but a very similar, follow-on model is available here: cigarextras.com

Here's the manufacturer's website: lifetik.com

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Using a lame brick house one now. I'd like this one but would never pay what they want. That money can buy lots of sticks instead.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like some of those a lot. I certainly need to upgrade, as I'm currently using the saucer from a clay flower pot.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I won one of the Emerson ones.

A little shot from my IG
[/URL][/img]

My SS sent me this sweet Tatuaje tray.

And my patina stinky that I use most.