What's new

Let's see your ashtrays or holders!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have a couple. Stealing these photos from the web:

What's this one made out of? I was looking at one of these for outside but I need something durable because I know my 2 boxers will knock if off the table at some point.
Ceramic. Not something you'd want hitting the patio.
Okay thanks, yeah I wasn't sure how they will hold up.

I won one of the Emerson ones.

A little shot from my IG
[/URL][/img]

My SS sent me this sweet Tatuaje tray.

And my patina stinky that I use most.
I like that Tatu one, not a big fan of those bowls but I did see a lot of them up for sale.

I picked up this little holder for when I'm working in the garage off of ebay for $10.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I have been using the same ashtray from almost 4 years a ceramic one from a nc monte sampler and this thread makes me want to smash it and upgrade haha

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
i use this guy i picked up on cigar bid View attachment 40707
I was looking at some like that but didn't find anything that nice. Nice find.
I'm finding that the devil's site is hit or miss with accessories. I was just on there and didn't see anything I like. I even checked out Etsy but... meh
Yeah, I've found a lot of stuff that I'm not really interested in and the stuff that I do like are like $60 and up. Go figure right? Going to get me a cheap $3 one for now so my doesn't kick my ass for using her little pots.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i use this guy i picked up on cigar bid View attachment 40707
I was looking at some like that but didn't find anything that nice. Nice find.
I'm finding that the devil's site is hit or miss with accessories. I was just on there and didn't see anything I like. I even checked out Etsy but... meh
Yeah, I've found a lot of stuff that I'm not really interested in and the stuff that I do like are like $60 and up. Go figure right? Going to get me a cheap $3 one for now so my doesn't kick my ass for using her little pots.
I think i won this for like 16 + shipping and i won a second that i gave to a buddy for 19

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It came in a sampler pack of Brickhouse cigars. Wife got it for me for Christmas. If you can't find it online let me know and i'll see if my b&m has anymore. I think it cost less than $26 and came with 3 cigars.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Was sent a "bomb" as part of 3/5Kings newbie contest. Unfortunately someone at the Royal Mail saw fit to turn it into a 3D puzzle.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pretty pleased with the way it's come together, by no means perfect but I'd definitely rather have it than anything shop bought!