What's new

Lets See Your Coffee Mug

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

My Bridgewater mug. Handmade in the UK. My wife has a small collection of them that I've gotten her for various holidays, anniversaries, and special occasions,and so I got one for myself too. London is where we first became friends, so it holds some sentimental value as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
What is this....?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
Local coffee company called Fire Dept Coffee. They're based out of Rockford, IL. The owner is a military veteran and a career firefighter I believe? And started up a coffee company as well.

If you're asking about the mug, it's from Grey Fox pottery (almost identical to Deneen pottery) and this was a pre-release mug that was tossed out to e-mail subscribers to purchase before the official release. They sold out of this original run but according to their instagram posts, they're doing another run soon.

I also have 2 pounds of their coffee, but have yet to try them. There's not enough time in the day lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I find these types of coffee mugs at goodwill and thrift stores and I am always shocked how much they go for on ebay...now I know there are collectors. Cool cups guys.