What's new

Lets See Your Coffee Mug

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
The other side is french. I didn't pay attention or I'd have placed it in french ;)

Paper cups sucks. Except during roll up the rim. But they gave me an empty one he go with that and I won a coffee. Lol
Roll up the rim is my sign that spring is coming. I've only won a few free coffee ever, but it's a cool promotion.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love the .45-70 Gov't cartridge!
Check out the Shiloh Sharps website. They make some sweet ($$$) stuff...in that and many other calibers. My dad's old navy buddy owns and runs it. They used his rifles in several Hollywood flicks.

I just poked around on there. They don't sell this mug anymore. It will be a sad day for me if it ever gets dropped!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a set of 6... scratch that, 5 of these mugs.

They were bought by my parents back in the 70's and have been in the family since. They are really small by todays standards, but there is something magic to these little bone china mugs. Maybe it's nothing more than their rich history. Born in England, they ultimately spent a decade + in the caribbean before moving to North America.

Today, this one will house some drinking chocolate to compliment my Sillem's Black :).