What's new

Let's Talk, BOTL and mental health

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
lol every night is a new battle. Keep up the good fight brother.
That it is!

Might as well plan on having nights that you don't get any sleep. I had to train my mind to expect to not get any sleep. That way when i didn't sleep it wasn't a surprise and i didn't get so frustrated. Then when i did sleep it was GLORIOUS!

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Come camp out with the REV brother I may scare the fuck outta adults but babies and kids love my crazy ass lol My grand duaghter '10 mo.' was showing her ass yesterday and when she seen me she started smiling and laughing the whole time they where at the shop.....of course my son and her 'Brynlee' mom thinks I shouldnt let her listen to metal and rockabilly music but she loves that shit;) lol

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Just venting. Getting sick of all the effin BS with this divorce. She is being effin stupid! All she's doing is using me and taking advantage of me. Even going as far as using the girls to make me mad. Just to piss me off. Its all i can do to keep from blowing up on her and telling her how stupid she is and that she has clue that she's effin screwed on making it on her own. I've never hit a girl but dammit I've never wanted to so bad. Don't take that the wrong way I'm not going to. But I'm at the point i don't know what I'll do if i break.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Women are evil creatures brother. They will do anything and everything to get a reaction from you. Want to get even? Don't react. Don't let her bother you. It's hard to do until you see how crazy it makes her. Then it's just fun.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Pm me if you want to talk. I just went through a divorce but it was due to an affair on her part. You're situation is a bit more difficult than mine though because I didn't have kids.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just venting. Getting sick of all the effin BS with this divorce. She is being effin stupid! All she's doing is using me and taking advantage of me. Even going as far as using the girls to make me mad. Just to piss me off. Its all i can do to keep from blowing up on her and telling her how stupid she is and that she has clue that she's effin screwed on making it on her own. I've never hit a girl but dammit I've never wanted to so bad. Don't take that the wrong way I'm not going to. But I'm at the point i don't know what I'll do if i break.
Sorry bro. Seems their true nature comes out during the divorce process(no longer hold things back because the end is near). No longer is a relationship, but a final battle. To hurt the other as bad as possible.

Are you living apart(I hope so)? I would limit contact as much as possible. Get the kids picked up somewhere on neutral ground.

Don't lose your cool bro. She is probably baiting you. Hoping you blow up at her. So she can document just how "bad" a person you are for her lawyers.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 4

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I don't even know what to fucking do! We are stuck living together until she gets a place or we sell the house. The house was my grandmas for 43 years. I pretty much grew up here. And i can't move out cause that makes it look like i don't want it and the court order us to sell it. And she can't move out because she just can't afford it because she misses so much work because of bullshit excuses with our 2 year old. We've gone through a ton of shit with the 2 year old. Stuff that isn't even real. Apparently Amanda (the bitch) had been making up symptoms. We have spent weeks in hospitals. Riley, Cincinnati, fort Wayne both Dupont and parkview north. Mias dr (the 2 year old), and several others including the insurance company and their psychs suspects Amanda of having Munchausen by proxy. That would explain everything. Including all of our other problems. Its just all bull shit!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yeah dude, it's insane your living together. It's just a house, I know it's home but is it worth it? Doesn't sound like it. I'd advise removing the button. She obviously knows how to push it. Just take it off and don't let her push it anymore.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Sorry bro. Seems their true nature comes out during the divorce process(no longer hold things back because the end is near). No longer is a relationship, but a final battle. To hurt the other as bad as possible.

Are you living apart(I hope so)? I would limit contact as much as possible. Get the kids picked up somewhere on neutral ground.

Don't lose your cool bro. She is probably baiting you. Hoping you blow up at her. So she can document just how "bad" a person you are for her lawyers.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 4
Kill her with kindness... In the end it will be better for the both of you. I always say that you should never let a person change how you view the world. It's all about the kids.. I know you'll be alright because your a good friend and my friends are damn good people.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I don't even know what to fucking do! We are stuck living together until she gets a place or we sell the house. The house was my grandmas for 43 years. I pretty much grew up here. And i can't move out cause that makes it look like i don't want it and the court order us to sell it. And she can't move out because she just can't afford it because she misses so much work because of bullshit excuses with our 2 year old. We've gone through a ton of shit with the 2 year old. Stuff that isn't even real. Apparently Amanda (the bitch) had been making up symptoms. We have spent weeks in hospitals. Riley, Cincinnati, fort Wayne both Dupont and parkview north. Mias dr (the 2 year old), and several others including the insurance company and their psychs suspects Amanda of having Munchausen by proxy. That would explain everything. Including all of our other problems. Its just all bull shit!
Document everything. All her baiting, poor judgement, excessive spending, mood swings, etc. Your attorney may find it useful especially when custody agreements are made. She is trying to get you to blow up so she can take more money and limit custody. I see this all the time. If you hit her, it's a fucking wrap. She knows this. I'm sure her attorneys have made that abundantly clear. Best thing is to try and detach and dissociate from the situation. Be as non reactive as possible, but keep that record of everything. Just my two cents.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
You guys should see the house. Just that alone would sicken you. Ask Rex, he's seen pictures. This weekend was better. She took off to her moms i think. The kids listened, they played together and with me and even played nicely long enough fur me to smoke lol its amazing how will they behave when she isn't yelling at them.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That is one hell of a rough situation. Man that is really messed up. Just keep it cool and breath. Best thing to do is walk away and just plain out ignore her stupidity. If you ever just to talk brother shoot me a message I'm pretty good at listening and making horrible jokes lol.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
it is and it sucks like hell but it could always be worse. Theres far worse situations out there
They are right about keeping track of all the shit. A buddy of mine went through a divorce and it looked like she would get custody and him visitation but between hearings he went around and photographed the house how dirty it was. How she was just sitting around in a mess and even recorded on his phone her screaming. Then he cleaned the whole place and took photos and video of that. And then took photos and video of her basically trashing it again over a few days and his attorney was able to use some of it to show she can't provide a safe healthy stable environment. He got custody she gets visitation.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
it is and it sucks like hell but it could always be worse. Theres far worse situations out there
They are right about keeping track of all the shit. A buddy of mine went through a divorce and it looked like she would get custody and him visitation but between hearings he went around and photographed the house how dirty it was. How she was just sitting around in a mess and even recorded on his phone her screaming. Then he cleaned the whole place and took photos and video of that. And then took photos and video of her basically trashing it again over a few days and his attorney was able to use some of it to show she can't provide a safe healthy stable environment. He got custody she gets visitation.
I've been keeping pictures but I haven't cleaned yet. I just sent Rex a picture yesterday of all the food she was throwing away because it went bad. she's trying to get child support early because she can't afford to buy groceries

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I will pray that things improve for you and your family. Great that you are putting your kids first, since they are just the innocent bystanders that are so vulnerable and fragile...Kudos for being the adult in that area.

Please keep us all posted, or at least as much as you are comfortable to share.

Hang in there, man.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hang in there. This is way worse than I had to deal with. My situation will be officially next month. I started being nice to my wife and making her coffee in the morning all while telling her that I thought she was morally bankrupt and needed mental health assistance. My calm but bluntly honest demeanor really started getting under her skin because she began to realize she had zero control over my mood, how I reacted, and the entire situation as a whole. As I began switching accounts into just my name I was changing things like wifi access so she had to use cell data, and tv passwords. It drove her nuts. Then I took her house key.and informed her if getting the locks rekeyed anyway because I didn't trust she didn't have a copy. Then I had to threaten a bill from the USPS for her to send my second mail key and garage door opener back. She said " well I own half the house" and I said " not if I file for divorce under the grounds of adultery, so be smart and move on".

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I will pray that things improve for you and your family. Great that you are putting your kids first, since they are just the innocent bystanders that are so vulnerable and fragile...Kudos for being the adult in that area.

Please keep us all posted, or at least as much as you are comfortable to share.

Hang in there, man.
thanks for the prayers brother I do appreciate those! I gotta let it out somewhere might as well here. I can't thank you all enough for the kind words of support. Botl means more and more to me everyday

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Sorry to hear this. My ex and I lived in our house for almost a year before we managed to sell it. For both of us, it was a matter of finances. Well, for me, it was. We were getting along quite well in separate rooms and under one roof - she had it all: she could date other guys and I was there to work on the house and fix stuff.

Yup, it was heaven for her… Until *I* started dating. Then it went to shit. Turns out she had/has undiagnosed Borderline Personality Disorder. BPD is an awesome thing to try to extricate yourself from.

Hang in there, brother.