What's new

Liga P #9 or T-52

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Hands down, the T52.

Take the time to research the painstaking process required to produce those phenomenal wrappers. They are literally none like them on the market, due to the stalk cut method of harvesting and curing....Top quality results from a lost art method.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Hands down, the Liga Privada No. 9. I still remember how absolutely blown away I was when I tried my first one. Tons and tons of billowing white smoke, that full, thick, chewy sweet cedar flavor....

...I need to smoke one of those now!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I love the No. 9 with a year or more of age. The new batch of T52's are smoking great right now, but I do feel that the power is up there. Maybe after 2 yrs of aging, they will be at their prime and much better than the No. 9.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys for your thoughts. I love full bodied full strength cigars so I think I'll like the FFPs. The long smoking time is a problem though, so the T52 robusto might be more up my alley.

These are a unico serie so they are in a league all their own. To me, it is the most full bodied Liga there is. I have smoked one and it knocked me on my ass.
I like the t52 best. The feral flying pig is a ass kicker. Personally it was a little to much. Throw on that it Burns easily over 2 hours, your in for a pretty long ride. id much rather smoke a T52 or #9.
Depends on the mood I'm in. Love 'em both. The Feral Pig though is in a league of it's own, that thing rocks!

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T-52 Toro all the way! The 9 has its own benefits, the smooth sweet taste that pairs well with many whiskey's, bourbons and beer, but for me the T-52 delivers the kick, the spice and sweet burn in retro that always leaves me wanting more!!!!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have had two of each of these sticks. Will smoke some more for sure, but right now, I lean toward the No.9 Belicoso. Both are great sticks hands down though.