First 1/3: (Max 10): 9
Complexity: Fairly Complex
Second 1/3: (Max 10) 9
Last 1/3: (Max 10): 9

Overall Impression (Max 15) 13
Lasting appeal (Max 5) yes 4
The "yeah" factor (Max 5) yes 5
Price to Experience (Max 5) Worth the Price 4

First third of cigar started with some spice. There was plenty of Chocolate sweetness with some earth tones mixed in. Burn and draw are as close to perfection as it comes. I couldn't ask for a better constructed cigar.
Second third had much of the same Chocolate flavors with some hints of spice and a bold leather. Burn and draw are still perfect.
Final third consisted of much of the same, a flavorfull leather and a spice that came and went. IThe chocolate also changed into a bit of a dry sweetness. The ash held on into the final third and fell off with a thud. Even after it fell I was able to pick it up and toss it without it crumbling apart, very dense ash.​

Total Score 94

Overall Impression:This is a small flavorfull cigar. At just a little over 4'' it produced a ton of rich smoke and burned slowly. Total smoke time was just about an hour. This is a stick a will be revisiting again in the near future and I highly recomend trying these. Main flavors were chocolate and leather with a spice that came and went. It is perfectly constructed and a unique size and shape. It is a small perfecto with a thicker ring gauge and a pig tail cap. The draw and burn was flawless, the draw had just the amount of resistance and the burn was nearly razor sharp the whole cigar. This is a great stick when you are short on time or now when its too cold to be outside for more than an hour! These retail for $12 each, or around $130 for a box of 12. There were only 2000 boxes made for a total of 24,000 cigars produced so if you can still find them don't hesitate to snatch them up before they are gone.

I know these have been reviewed and this won't be much different from the other reviews since the flavors are so bold. I just had to use Adam Hughes' review template and figured this would be a good stick for it. Thanks Adam this is very thorough.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I am glad your stick was hard also, as I thought mine might have been too hard and let them sit for about a month before smoking one the other day. My impressions are the same as yours. Unfortunately I had to cut mine short and look forward to coming back to another. I was probably over an hour burn on mine and had about 1.5" still left.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Great review. Have a piggy resting in the humi. I'm very wary of the big ring gauge since it's a little too big than I usually like

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Anyone notice that the sticker on the inside of the lid has the buncher and rollers name on it? It does vary with the boxes. I wounder if in the future we find that one set produced a better stick.....hmmmm

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Thanks Guys.

Anyone notice that the sticker on the inside of the lid has the buncher and rollers name on it? It does vary with the boxes. I wounder if in the future we find that one set produced a better stick.....hmmmm
Yeah I think that's pretty cool. This cigar and box was bunched by by Manuel Parramo and rolled by Zorayda Gonzalez. I have had them out of a few boxes and haven't been able to tell a difference yet.

Last edited: