What's new

Liga Privada Flying Pig Review

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great review! I can't wait to try the one I have waiting for me :eyebrow:

I like the regular LP#9 quite a bit, so I'm thinking I'll like this unique vitola.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Anyone notice that the sticker on the inside of the lid has the buncher and rollers name on it? It does vary with the boxes. I wounder if in the future we find that one set produced a better stick.....hmmmm
Hmmmm, very interesting thought! I know that there are pretty few LP rollers to begin with (no one else in the DE factory is allowed to touch the stuff, lol), but I wonder how many of those rollers they used to roll the Pigs.

I'm hoping these will become a recurring special release, like maybe every year. I know that right now they have their hands full with the Nosotros, though.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Hmmmm, very interesting thought! I know that there are pretty few LP rollers to begin with (no one else in the DE factory is allowed to touch the stuff, lol), but I wonder how many of those rollers they used to roll the Pigs.

I'm hoping these will become a recurring special release, like maybe every year. I know that right now they have their hands full with the Nosotros, though.
From what the guys at my local told me they are thinking of an annual release for the pigs. They didn't know how a stick so small would do at the price point. Since they were a success they want to make these a holiday thing. I really hope it works out. I would also think that the Dirty Rat will be somewhat similar since they are both made with stalk-cut tobacco. I really can't wait to try those out.

I have noticed is the pig tails themselves can vary some box to box. Some are wrapped tighter and have less wraps around it. I would guess this is one of the small differences between rollers.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
From what the guys at my local told me they are thinking of an annual release for the pigs. They didn't know how a stick so small would do at the price point. Since they were a success they want to make these a holiday thing. I really hope it works out. I would also think that the Dirty Rat will be somewhat similar since they are both made with stalk-cut tobacco. I really can't wait to try those out.

I have noticed is the pig tails themselves can vary some box to box. Some are wrapped tighter and have less wraps around it. I would guess this is one of the small differences between rollers.
The Flying Pigs use a stalk-cut wrapper? I didn't know that. I know the T-52 does and the regular #9 doesn't. I think the Dirty Rat does too.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I had 2, they were good, alas I sold my box I had as I needed the funds. I'm sure I will regret it later on, in a year or two or more, when these are just spectacular!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
From what I was told is this will be released every year just small numbers. They are a great smoke and just scored another two boxes.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
House Comdedian Eh?:smokingbo

I need more details
On another note, Great Review Chris, and Kudo's to Adam for
the well thought out Format... I might have to put on some
reading classes to peruse through all of that info, but like you
said Chris... "Very Thorough Indeed"! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: