What's new

Liga Privada Papas Fritas (Meatcake's Take)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I might have to break down and go get a tin.. i think ive got enough short smokes already on hand to get me through the winter... and ive been resisting the price tag associated with a short filler stick... (knowing I can get an undercrown for essentially the same money...)..

but....
For me anyway, these taste better than undercrown.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great Review and Nice Pics. Picked up my first tins yesterday. Can't wait to try them. I hope they will be readily avail in the future.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Thanks for taking the time and posting a review! I got a tin of these but have yet to light one up. I always feel like holding off till the right moment because most of Drew's stuff like this is very difficult for me to get. I think this weekend I'll fire one up!

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
I might have to break down and go get a tin.. i think ive got enough short smokes already on hand to get me through the winter... and ive been resisting the price tag associated with a short filler stick... (knowing I can get an undercrown for essentially the same money...)..

but....
Don't buy a tin until you check your mailbox on Friday.......:)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These can be had for 30 shipped a tin on most sites, stay away from cbid. Seeing stupid prices 5-15 bucks more :riflefire

My BnM has been out for a while now, hopefully I can get in on the fun too!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
These can be had for 30 shipped a tin on most sites, stay away from cbid. Seeing stupid prices 5-15 bucks more :riflefire

My BnM has been out for a while now, hopefully I can get in on the fun too!
If the CBid price, including shipping is over the regular price on Cigars International, then I buy from Cigars International. LOL

I smoked a Papas Fritas for the first time today. Very nice short smoke. I'm considering buying a box...

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have a bunch of these for sale. bought big on them and need the money right now. $19 shipped for tins....just a heads up
Would love to buy from you but you dont seem to have feedback score. I will need to have a few members vouch for you and I would pick up a tin

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I haven't collaborated with Meatcake, but he does list Kung Fu and punching racists in the nuts in his bio interests. Seems ok to me!

KK33