What's new

Liga Privada Papas Fritas

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Great review, sounds like a cigar I'd enjoy unfortunately a $24 per tin in AZ will translate to close to $40 here in NY. Too much for a small short fill. Hopefully the PA outlets pick them up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats awesome that they use the "scraps" from the T52 and the 9. I'm assuming the wrapper is also a stalk cut oscuro just like the other two? I'm sure this tastes very similar and hopefully it will be more readily available than the 9's & T52s!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Haven't seen one yet in the wild. I am starting to think its like the legendary bigfoot. I can't wait to try one damn it!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would love a price point on these in California around $25. Unfortunately I don't see it happening.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Couple quick comments:

1) Broadleaf is typically stalk-cut - it is very unusual for Habano to be so, hence one of the reasons the T52 capa is unique.

2) The wrapper on Papas Fritas is 2nd cuts of the capa used on the No. 9 - typically the leaf portion closest to the rib, this is why they are not as pretty and have more pronounced veins.

3) I agree the price will be crazy in high tax states, but that is the case for all cigars - there will be plenty of retailers in less taxed states that will ship these to make them more affordable.

4) And as I have said from day one, if we didn't disclose these were table trimmings, no one would ever guess it - it smokes as good as any and better than most long fill coronas imo.

Glad you guys liked the cigars.

BR,

Steve Saka
CEO, DE

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm with every one else... Can't wait to get my hands on a few tins (or case) of these. It is just about the right size and if it has any similarities to other LP products, its gonna be good...