What's new

Liga Privada Papas Fritas

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great review and great pictures!!! I had the pleasure of trying one, and it is a wonderful stick. Can't wait until mid November when they get released.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thank you for the great review! This has to be my most anticipated cigar to try this year, sounds like such a winner!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
These haven't been released yet and I couldn't find them looking at the site listed above. I won't shop there or even mention that shops name to anyone after seeing years ago how much they gouge customers selling opus and anejo.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
These haven't been released yet and I couldn't find them looking at the site listed above. I won't shop there or even mention that shops name to anyone after seeing years ago how much they gouge customers selling opus and anejo.
Havent seen a place not gouge on the HTF Fuente stuff in a long time....

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
They are out there, including BOTL sponsors. Point being, I won't recommend a shop that charges double MSRP on cigars, and further they don't have Papa Fritas available on their site unless there is some hidden link for them.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
They are out there, including BOTL sponsors. Point being, I won't recommend a shop that charges double MSRP on cigars, and further they don't have Papa Fritas available on their site unless there is some hidden link for them.
Agreed, just saying. As for the PF, Not the best move advertising something you don't have in stock or available for purchase.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am guessing they will have a few calls tomorrow, as they are quite visible in the catalog. I'm on a buying hiatus, so someone will have to let you know if they really are in stock. I would recommend buying from our sponsors, but I have never had a problem with these guys before I got involved on this site.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mid November interesting my birthday is the 14th so maybe it will be in my birthday purchases to myself haha that's cool I thought the we're a December release

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
No Opus at cigars.com, ever. It's a sister site to CI, you're thinking of cigarsdirect which is the biggest ripoff ever!

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
No Opus at cigars.com, ever. It's a sister site to CI, you're thinking of cigarsdirect which is the biggest ripoff ever!
No, I am thinking of this I really didn't want to post that.....
Mac it is what it is some people just live WAY above MSRP and others don't. You are just pointing that fact out that that site is WAY above MSRP

Last edited:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Ah, the Lost City. Yeah they're a little bit above other online retailers, even Jack Schwartz is around $30 a stick on those. Not half as bad as CD, they're asking $50 for a single Forbidden Heart of the Bull. Talk about bull !!!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Ah, the Lost City. Yeah they're a little bit above other online retailers, even Jack Schwartz is around $30 a stick on those. Not half as bad as CD, they're asking $50 for a single Forbidden Heart of the Bull. Talk about bull !!!
Going rate is roughly $30(aka MSRP) on the Lost City's. The link I provided doesn't have one single Lost City listed there for sale! They are asking nearly DOUBLE MSRP on all sizes of Opus.

But, let's get back to Papas Fritas.....

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Going rate is roughly $30(aka MSRP) on the Lost City's. The link I provided doesn't have one single Lost City listed there for sale! They are asking nearly DOUBLE MSRP on all sizes of Opus.

But, let's get back to Papas Fritas.....
You are correct, my bad. The link describes the Lost City and has a link, but yeah, the cigars listed are some seriously overpriced sticks.

I for one am looking forward to the Papas Fritas as long as I can get them at the right price.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
You are correct, my bad. The link describes the Lost City and has a link, but yeah, the cigars listed are some seriously overpriced sticks.

I for one am looking forward to the Papas Fritas as long as I can get them at the right price.
I got you for $12 a stick bro :)