What's new

Ligas?

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I've never really understood the hype for lack of a better word. I've not had many DE's at all. But I did have a pig in a setting that was conducive to really enjoying it, and didn't at all. I should go back to the well before making any judgement, but that's hard to do for the price.

They sure do look pretty though.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a t-52 piggy that I'm gonna smoke on Christmas. Nom nom nom. I agree with all that's been said here. Just keep an eye open you'll find some.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The No 9 is one of my favorite, and isn't too hard to find. I've gotten my hands on a couple Flying Feral pigs and they were great as well. I'm on the hunt for the others - which is part of the fun i suppose.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The FFP is in my top 3 of smokes. It's so rich in flavor and pairs great with a nice Bourbon after a nice thick steak. Yum.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
The UF-13 is one of my favorites from this past year. I recently bought five of them at a local B&M just so I can age them for the next year. I've heard of the "A" costing anywhere from $150-$1,000 on the secondary market. I am sure it's a good cigar, but I highly doubt it's worth that. It's nice to collect cigars, but IMO it's always better to smoke em'. If you have multiples of a cigar than it makes sense to save some, and at least smoke one.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I love No.9 aged. Also UF13 aged that's why I bought a box and a half of them when they were released. And sealed box is still aging. The rest are gone. I am hoping I can let them sit for another 9 or so months before I crack it open.

Yeah Liga A will cost depending on where you get it. I got lucky and a brother on here was willing to sell me a coffin for a decent price. It is a great cigar, but not worth the high price people sell for.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really enjoy them when I get them, but I almost never spend full retail on them. Usually only smoke them when I get them through trades. I feel like I get enough enjoyment out of an Undercrown and the Nica Rustica, or even a regular MUWAT to justify not spending the extra cash. I'd recommend smoking the cigars I just listed to gauge how much you enjoy those, and that should give you a cursory idea as to how much you would be willing to spend on an improved version of them. Everyone has a different wallet, and a different taste though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
smallbatchcigar.com has all the regular liga 9/T52's as well as a whole lot of other great cigars.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I really enjoy them when I get them, but I almost never spend full retail on them. Usually only smoke them when I get them through trades. I feel like I get enough enjoyment out of an Undercrown and the Nica Rustica, or even a regular MUWAT to justify not spending the extra cash. I'd recommend smoking the cigars I just listed to gauge how much you enjoy those, and that should give you a cursory idea as to how much you would be willing to spend on an improved version of them. Everyone has a different wallet, and a different taste though.
Some great advice here. I started with undercrown, muwat and then onto the liga no 9, t52 and uf13. more recently the nica rustica.