What's new

Lighters?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Pricey, may'be if I one day smoke inside. The torch is so great for smoking outside.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for a nice soft butane flame lighter. Anyone have one of these?
Yup. Nibo makes some nice-looking, cheap knock-off's of the traditional roller lighters that look like high end Dupont's, Dunhills and Cartier's. I have one and it works great. In fact, I have been thinking about getting another. If you can't find them at your favorite e-tailers, just go to ebay and search for Nibos under the cigar lighter part of tobacciana.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm looking for a nice soft butane flame lighter. Anyone have one of these?
I don't know what you mean by soft...

The best Butane flame lighter in the world is the Corona Old Boy, imo.

Of course, it's a pipe lighter, so it has a tamper instead of a cutter. But it does something a lot of lighter don't do--produce flame when you need it. Every time. For years, and years, and years. They are as reliable as a Zippo, without the stink.

It also has old fashioned style, and a large capacity.

http://tinyurl.com/23jyc

I have the pewter pipe shapes one. They didn't have the Sillems back then, but man are they beautiful!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For four bucks you can't go wrong I guess
I bought 2 from him, and they work great. Most cheap torches that I've gotten have lasted about a day (ok, maybe a week). These are still working perfect 2 months later.

Of course I don't use their fuel. I use Vector.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i had my doubts about them until i bought a few and tested them. This lighter has been as reliable as my xtend.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Séamas;157526 said:
I don't know what you mean by soft...
A soft flame is the kind of flame that all lighters made until torches were invented. Think of the flame from a Bic or Zippo.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Get a Blazer Torch Lighter.

Not to expensive,durable and reliable. And when you loose it or leave it you wont be :cryloud:

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Get a Blazer Torch Lighter. Not to expensive,durable and reliable. And when you loose it or leave it you wont be :cryloud:
Definitely a great lighter, but it's a bit bulky for my pocket, and at $30-$40 I'd cry a lot more if I lost it than if I lost my $4 Ronson. :eyebrow: