What's new

Like a kid in a candy store...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Reality has set in....

We ALL know, walking through the door of that store, the grin on our face, the lust in our heart.....

the screaming of our credit cards as they jump out of our wallets and run for the door....

:rolling:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
smile on your face i justified :D ... I hope that I'll have time to drop by that store when I'm in Germany next time

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kurt!
Don't forget, that we smoked a lot of sticks there, too... I can't even remember half of them anymore... was a great Party... Oh! And we forgot to take pix of the Aging and Limitada Section! This place was / is big! It's probably one of the biggest stores in Germany, with over 3000 (!) different Brands of Cigars only.
Not to mention Pipes, Whiskeys, Rums, etc...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Dom! Welcome again! I look forward to many more visits there. I would like to actually go into the seperate humi upstairs with the Limitadas and Aged cigars....Next time:applause:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a good day at Cigarworld in Dueseeldorf. So much to choose from and so little room in the humi at home:yes:.
It´s Düsseldorf!
Or Duesseldorf for the umlaut-impaired!
JK...

Oh, what you see in the picture behind Kurt? That´s just the cuban corner:ccool:
The rest of the world takes up a wee bit more space in the humi...
:devil:
There are some pictures here:
http://www.cigarworldlounge.de/public/index.php?id=4

Yes, living in Düsseldorf has it´s perks. :starrylov