What's new

Lil' Monsters

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Serious cigars is good!

I have a shipment from CAYP coming in tomorrow. They charged me for the lil monsters, so hopefully they will be included in the box tomorrow.

I haven't heard anything from 3JC's, but they charged me. Doubt I'll get anything from them. Will have to probably open a dispute with my credit card company. I emailed him and it seems like he has no idea what he is talking about.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it reported that Tatuaje is manufacturing enough of these for 10,000 boxes? He hasn't changed that estimate right?

If not, I think you guys should just hang out and wait, sounds like there will be plenty to go around.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Yes, I would be patient. Many shops should be receiving the second shipment in the next couple days. Pete posted on FB a few weeks back that the distribution could take 2-3 weeks to get them all out and asked for everyone's patience.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yes, I would be patient. Many shops should be receiving the second shipment in the next couple days. Pete posted on FB a few weeks back that the distribution could take 2-3 weeks to get them all out and asked for everyone's patience.
I think patience went out the window the minute a LE Tatuaje was announced.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Smoked the Little Frank this afternoon. I have not had the original but this was a very nice smoke. Looking forward to trying the Mummy next.

onibakushinka

Still Learning
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Emersons site says instock at this very moment.

*boxes out of stock now, fivers seem to be left at this moment

Last edited: