What's new

Lil' Monsters

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
New Havana Cigars is showing "in stock" .. Shipping is minimum $10 though :/
Placed my order. We'll see what happens!

UPDATE: 5 minutes after I order, I get email that says order has shipped! Sweet.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, also still waiting on 3JC. What probably frustrates me the most is that they have had money in hand for almost a month. For me its just another cool release - sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't - but I don't like to have the card charged with no indication whether I'm getting them or not.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Still waiting here. Starting to get pissed! :(
Sorry to hear that man. I'm sure it's tough to cancel your order now that they have your money... Needless to say my purchase of the Tat Mexican Experiment with them was a drawn out process in itself (2 1/2 weeks). Last time they get my business. Live and learn. Meh.

Last edited:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
3J printed a shipping label for my order last week, but didn't actually ship it. I'm glad to get some sort of info on it, but I probably won't be making another order with them. Not terrible service, seeing as they didn't promise them arriving immediately... but I'll just stick to my usual vendors from now on.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
nothing yet from 3js here either. this really blows, Wish i could just cancel my order Being that the only reason i went thru them is because they told me id be in the first shipment.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
You guys may throw the link to this thread in your next e-mail to 3JC, they are losing a lot of future customers here. Might light a fire somewhere.. ;)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I just got a call from Jeremy with 3j's saying that they can only send me 1 of the 2 boxes I ordered! Kinda pissed, but I guess 1 is better than none & I'm sure I can find another box soon enough somewhere else. I just want my saga with them to end! Like Eddie said - live & learn....

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
3J's is one of those shops.
The kind that got the monster release a few years ago and required you buy another Tat box to get access to the coffins.
Have never been back.

Short term greed=long term issues.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
3J's is one of those shops.
The kind that got the monster release a few years ago and required you buy another Tat box to get access to the coffins.
Have never been back.

Short term greed=long term issues.
Couldn't have said it better.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You guys may throw the link to this thread in your next e-mail to 3JC, they are losing a lot of future customers here. Might light a fire somewhere.. ;)

I actually did this after seeing this post I can't keep track of this shit and it has been to long, Dammit I would rather have my money back but won't bother as it would probably be harder than hell to do.

ThreeJsCCigar

ThreeJsCigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, BOTL members. We apologize for the delay of the Little Monsters if you Pre-ordered with us. *We expected more due to our order with Tatuaje, and the said number of boxes to be produced. *We did run into a few issues, our first was an IT problem with our emails which has been repaired. *The second issue was Our 1Box Per Person Limit. *We unfortunately, *had clients try to purchase multiple boxes 2,3,4,7 and even 9 boxes. *We set the 1 box minimum so everyone can have a chance to get a box. We *stand behind our cigars and do everything we can to provide Great cigars and great service to all of our clients. If for any reason you are unsatisfied please let us know and we will make it right. My name is Jeremy and I am the Owner of Three Js Cigar, please feel free to email me for any reason at 3JCigars@gmail.com and we will make sure your taken care of and happy.*
*In regards to Pre-Orders they are just that. We charge you in advance, as do most shops to make sure your box is reserved once it arrives. *If you have a better suggestions please advise we will gladly consider, to make it easier for everyone. *
We had another wave of Monsters go out today. *The orders we're processed by date, please check your email and or spam folder for your tracking information via USPS.com. *We have some additional boxes that will be going out tomorrow July 3,2012 and a final wave going out next Wednesday. *We ask that everyone be patient and we will get your ordered filled. *If by chance you ordered multiple boxes we will send a single box and you have the option to get the difference refunded or purchase other cigars. We will call all multibox orders by end of day tomorrow and await your request.
I hope this update helps answer any questions, and once again we do apologize for the delay to all of our BOTL Friends. *

In Smoke,
Jeremy Fedoruk
Three Js Cigar Family

561-868-5600
Personal Email: 3JCigars@gmail.com*

ThreeJsCCigar

ThreeJsCigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shadowcam, sorry For your delay on the Mexi. The delay was because the bundles were shipped to us directly from the factory and only 400 were produced and packaged of that size. If you have any other issues with them please let us know.
Thanks
Jeremy
Three Js Cigar Family