What's new

Lil' Monsters

ThreeJsCCigar

ThreeJsCigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soli & Sin, that was posted a week after our lottery started and names picked and shipped. We were down to our last 5 coffins and they were signed by Pepin in red. That was why we had the discount on the regular Tatuaje line boxes and then you could purchase the last few we had signed. So I stand corrected on that.
On October 11, 2010 our Normal Lottery was in place and orders shipped on the 16th.
No One Was Required to purchase anything to get in the lottery to buy coffin box or 10cnt box. If you ticket was picked you had the option to purchase the box.

The page you posted from our Wordpress was as it states for the last few boxes, I believe that was also an email that went out as well.
So the only purchase you had to make then was a discounted box of Tatuaje and then you could purchase one of the signed boxes. That sale was after our lottery was complete and orders were out. So that's the full facts on the referred pages.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Three Js Cigar Family

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Not into the Tats anymore?
No! Just the LE's. In fact I'm more into the regular lines again then ever. I smoked a 07 especiales the other night that would BLOW most of the LEs out of the water now days! Guys just need to relize that in the end they're just cigars. IT IS JUST NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION sometimes. Step back take a breath and relize that vendors are just trying to make a living. Btw Noellas, Especiales, Cazzies for the win!
I had to laugh out loud the other night when a brother here couldn't sell a sealed Oct 10 Noellas box for around 150. Fwiw they were from the original miami factory. ( purely historical value to the box)

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Man was I like this back in 08?????? Such nonsense for cigars that are really just par to be honest. I will say this. Wether guys don't like the upfront charges, I don't blame any retailer for doing this. (Especially on these LE cigars) The way guys act about these cigars, thinking they'll be gone tomorrow...
I agree with you about people trying to snatch them as quickly as possible like the world is going to end. Did I want a box? Sure...but I knew my local was going to be getting some, so it made no sense to chase them from all these places just to try and get them a little bit earlier. Good thing too...I waited for my local to get them, and now I have a box in hand while others people are obviously having issues.

ThreeJsCCigar

ThreeJsCigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D, we will do our best to make it right. The reason for the Only the Mexi 5 pack is their are orders that came in Before you. I will email you a few options we can do to make this right. We want you happy and not upset with us. We just ask everyone to realize we expected a number of bundles and boxes, at a much earlier date. Unfortunatly due to things beyond our control we did not recieve as many of the Mexican (0nly 400 bundles made) and Little Monsters. We have shipped out most all monster orders (single boxes). We are expecting to send our last few orders out next Wednesday 7/12/2012. Everyone that ordered with us will recieve 1 box of Monsters and a shirt. We have been calling all multi box order clients and giving the option of instore credit or refund the difference. We feel this is more than fair given the situation. In the future we will get a guarantee on the number of boxes showing and will only sell that amount with a single box limit.
In addition, we will not take funds upfront for Pre-orders on LE Tatauje boxes to avoid any order delay.
We will take your information, and notify you when it's ready for shipping and await your approval for us to charge your account.
We feel this will avoid some of the kinks we ran into with this particular LE release.
Thanks BOTL Memebers for your suggestions, it has helped us out tremendously.
In Smoke,
Jeremy
Three Js Cigar Family

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
No! Just the LE's. In fact I'm more into the regular lines again then ever. I smoked a 07 especiales the other night that would BLOW most of the LEs out of the water now days! Guys just need to relize that in the end they're just cigars. IT IS JUST NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION sometimes. Step back take a breath and relize that vendors are just trying to make a living. Btw Noellas, Especiales, Cazzies for the win!
I had to laugh out loud the other night when a brother here couldn't sell a sealed Oct 10 Noellas box for around 150. Fwiw they were from the original miami factory. ( purely historical value to the box)
So true J! BTW, brown label should still be produced in Miami no? G1

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I agree with you about people trying to snatch them as quickly as possible like the world is going to end. Did I want a box? Sure...but I knew my local was going to be getting some, so it made no sense to chase them from all these places just to try and get them a little bit earlier. Good thing too...I waited for my local to get them, and now I have a box in hand while others people are obviously having issues.
Same here... went and picked mine up from the B&M this afternoon. No stress, no worries.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yea, the Brown labels are still tough to beat! The Especiales is one of the best lanceros on the planet. I'd put them up against anything that Cuba is making these days.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yea, the Brown labels are still tough to beat! The Especiales is one of the best lanceros on the planet. I'd put them up against anything that Cuba is making these days.
Don't say that on a forum that starts with O LOL

But I agree that's why I have plenty of both :)

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Had the lil drac today..... it was a bit harsh. Needs some time down for the flavors to marry. It did produce copious amounts of smoke though!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a lil drac today as well. I'm by no means super experienced but I didn't find it too harsh. Thought it was pretty enjoyable tbh. Wood, unsweetened chocolate and a light very very dry dark fruit flavor.