What's new

Lil' Monsters

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I can't wait to see what card I got...and also is the golden ticket rumor I hear true?
[video=youtube_share;9ieeL9FWURM]http://youtu.be/9ieeL9FWURM[/video]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Interesting. My B&M told me they thought they had some "en route" when I got some Mexican Projects last week. I thought they were mistaken.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I unfortunately had them in my cart to check out at nhc and they disappeared
For being sold out! Luckily I know there will be way more chances to get this!

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I unfortunately had them in my cart to check out at nhc and they disappeared
For being sold out! Luckily I know there will be way more chances to get this!
No worries. Just get on a list and you will get them. I had them in my cart as well but I went with another box in the end. No regrets here. Plenty of chances will come up.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Out of stock!!
They showed as in stock when I posted the link this morning. Maybe he won't list them again until he actually has possession of them. Like Craig said, the email I got from them this morning said he'll have them as soon as tomorrow.

I almost wish I would have waited & just ordered from NHC, because 3JC Cigar refuses to answer their emails about my 2 box & order & they're starting to piss me off, tbh!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
They showed as in stock when I posted the link this morning. Maybe he won't list them again until he actually has possession of them. Like Craig said, the email I got from them this morning said he'll have them as soon as tomorrow.

I almost wish I would have waited & just ordered from NHC, because 3JC Cigar refuses to answer their emails about my 2 box & order & they're starting to piss me off, tbh!
can't even put the monsters in the cart at 3JC Cigars. I called them and it went to voicemail. Left a message, so we'll see if I get a call back.

CAYP has them on their website, but "out of stock" $67 is the lowest I found....

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0

Yup. I've emailed 3JC in the past about my orders and never received a response. Their customer service is a joke. Friggin clowns.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yup. I've emailed 3JC in the past about my orders and never received a response. Their customer service is a joke. Friggin clowns.

I ordered from them...because of the promise of the free t-shirt....did you have any issues with your orders in the past besides the whole not getting back to you thing?

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I ordered from them...because of the promise of the free t-shirt....did you have any issues with your orders in the past besides the whole not getting back to you thing?
Well I did not order the Lil' Monsters from them. I ordered another box about a week and a half ago. No response and no package yet. No tracking information either. My card has been charged. I'll wait till the end of the week to received my package. Otherwise it's chargeback time...