What's new

Lil' Monsters

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Your wish is my command :)

Taken last week at the My Father Factory...

View attachment 23239
sweet! well played!

so I see two franks to the right, two wolfs (sic) second from the left, assuming next to frank is drac. would mean the shortest is the face? the one on the far left I'm assuming is mummy? obviously boris isn't in this, but I associate a white band with boris.

nice pic.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Really????? I'm mean Really??????????? Lets start with your I heart LFD Airbender Lanceros at a MSRP of ruffly $10.00. How in ones mind is it exceptable to think a lancero from Litto @ 10 dollars is exceptable? But a Limited (200), Board supporting (funds) ,made by one of the most talented, HOT selling manufactures on the market is out of control @ $11.65........ Where is all the bitching coming from!?!?!?! On top of that, guys are bitching about the boards cigar.......made for this boards MEMBERS.... right here on this board. Good form gents, good form.
Are you insane?! Don't explain that to them! I get paid 5 days after the release, and I want to at least get a fiver. ;)

They are overpriced and will be terrible! Nobody buy them! They won't age well either! :transform

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm sure they took some heat on the cartoon characters with all this regulation on marketing tobacco to kids. I'm sure tons of 14 yr olds are gonna run out and buy 75$ boxes of limited run cigars. That damn evil tobacco.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
so I see two franks to the right, two wolfs (sic) second from the left, assuming next to frank is drac. would mean the shortest is the face? the one on the far left I'm assuming is mummy? obviously boris isn't in this, but I associate a white band with boris.
Yes, this makes sense in order of release and when you compare the full sized ones to each other.