What's new

Lil' Monsters

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I spoke with Jeremy (Great Guy!) at 3JC's and he was suppose to receive 1 shipment of 150 boxes. Well, that 1 shipment turned into 3 shipments of 50. He is doing his best to fulfill every order and get everyone a shirt. If you have any concerns, give him a call!

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I guess guys are ordering from non site sponsors due to getting a tshirt? I just want to throw this out there again -- one of OUR BOTL site sponsors has them available.
A tshirt, an extra surprise smoke, and a chance to win more tat goodies like old monsters if you recieve 1 of the 15 special tshirts. Dont get me wrong I usually order from the sponsers to support the site but who doesnt like free stuff and a chance to win other goodies for the same price? I just wouldnt give guys a hard time for ordering elsewhere if thats what they decided to do. If I decide to get another box, ill def go with one of the sponsers so I do appreciate the heads up though!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
3J's was one of the first to setup a pre-order. That's why so many members purchased from them. It's easy to say that site sponsors have them now, but they didn't have the pre-order back then.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
3J's was one of the first to setup a pre-order. That's why so many members purchased from them. It's easy to say that site sponsors have them now, but they didn't have the pre-order back then.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner!
If the site sponsors would have had a pre-order on the day I placed my order, I would have gone with them.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I can somewhat understand that point, but there are going to be 10,000 boxes released. It's not like they are going to be hard-to-find or sold out so quickly requiring the need to get on a pre-order list. I got a bunch of boxes in Chicago without putting my name on a pre-order list rather easily. I didn't even really try. And I got them from a site sponsor CdM (top quality cigar) and will get more from a second site sponsor (Burning Leaf) when they get their shipment.
Not only am I supporting a site sponsor, I’m purchasing them from a known supplier. I’m not sure folks are necessarily doing that and are just trying to get their name on any list to appease some kind of “I may not get them” anxiety.

A tshirt, an extra surprise smoke, and a chance to win more tat goodies like old monsters if you recieve 1 of the 15 special tshirts. Dont get me wrong I usually order from the sponsers to support the site but who doesnt like free stuff and a chance to win other goodies for the same price?
That’s pretty cool, and I completely understand… I guess the allure of cigar related freebies has worn off on me. I’ve had my fill of box openers, cutters, lighters, patches, stickers, even certain free cigars. That said, if there is a birthday party or sandwiches at work, I’m the first one there for the free food… lol.