What's new

Lil' Monsters

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
3J's was one of the first to setup a pre-order. That's why so many members purchased from them. It's easy to say that site sponsors have them now, but they didn't have the pre-order back then.
I preordered thru Emerson's close to a month ago. I got my package already, I had a email when they came in, an email when they shipped with tracking. If you call the sponsors you could have found out they had a list.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't understand what the big deal is about where or when people get/got their cigars. We all like them and we are all going to enjoy them. You know it is done right when the only thing left to pick on is HOW you get your sticks! :nodlaugh:

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
That’s pretty cool, and I completely understand… I guess the allure of cigar related freebies has worn off on me. I’ve had my fill of box openers, cutters, lighters, patches, stickers, even certain free cigars. That said, if there is a birthday party or sandwiches at work, I’m the first one there for the free food… lol.
Lol, I hear ya! I'm still a sucker for the freebies and swag since ive only recently gotten into the boutiques and havent really gotten that much stuff yet.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I don't understand what the big deal is about where or when people get/got their cigars. We all like them and we are all going to enjoy them. You know it is done right when the only thing left to pick on is HOW you get your sticks! :nodlaugh:
Probably because site sponsors partly enable all of us to have this forum. But I kind of agree: It's your money and you have every right to choose where to spend your hard earned money without me or anyone else questioning it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you are around Cockeysville, MD, Pete is at the Humidour, just met him, and they have about 100 boxes. Picked up one but they've marked them up to $80 plus tax. No affiliation, yada yada yada, just a heads up. Sorry haven't posted an intro - I know bad form perhaps later tonight when I'm home but been lurking for awhile.