What's new

Lil' Monsters

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
no mini mum in the photo either, but I'm guessing without it's pair you thought it might not look as good?

Dan
Correct...the Mummy has not been released...since this was a photo showing all of the ORs with the Minis, it would not fit in :)

There is another shot of all of the Minis together, of course...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just finished my mini mum. Blown away. Super flaky ash but loved the flavor. Cannot wait for this October. Dress box for sure.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The scent was noticeable when mine arrived. I am probably going to separate the box from the sticks for a while. Not taking any chances with that smell creeping into my cooler. Its only on the outside, so no ill effects on the lil monsters. :)

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Anyone hear anything from 3 J's? I never got any email and I don't wanna call them since I'm sure they have been bothered enough.
Got a voicemail yesterday, should be shipping by end of the week. Just not sure to where, there or me. I was told last week that ill be getting mine last week, who knows.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just got got my confirmation email and tracking number. Supposed to be here Monday. Got lucky this morning when I was surfing around and put my order in quick. I was worried that is another thinly disguised pre-re-order so I called a little after I ordered and made sure they did indeed have them in stock.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just saw a fb post from tatuaje..saying
Little Monster update. Due to a printing issue, only 5500 boxes have cards in them. The cigars of course are fine.