What's new

Linea 1935

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Just figured I'd dredge this one back up because some of these finally popped up on a certain daily Australian site for a very asinine price. Stupidly expensive ($575+), but I suppose I'm not surprised by that. The European vendors will be the way to go on these it looks like.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Just figured I'd dredge this one back up because some of these finally popped up on a certain daily Australian site for a very asinine price. Stupidly expensive ($575+), but I suppose I'm not surprised by that. The European vendors will be the way to go on these it looks like.
I laughed when I saw the price.

Suckers

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
575 for a ten count!? Jesus. I’m excited to try out some of the other new releases from Habanos though. Especially the new Upmann Sir Winston’s and Propios as well as the Bolivar Soberano, Partagas Lineas, and the HDM Le Hoyo Rio Secos

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
575 for a ten count!? Jesus. I’m excited to try out some of the other new releases from Habanos though. Especially the new Upmann Sir Winston’s and Propios as well as the Bolivar Soberano, Partagas Lineas, and the HDM Le Hoyo Rio Secos
The Linea 1935 are 20 count boxes. Still, very expensive. If by new Upmann Sir Winnies you mean the Gran Reservas, you'll be in for some sticker shock for sure. If you think the new Montes are expensive, you won't like that price at all. I think even the European vendors will be over 1K on those, and thats a 15 count. I'd recommend tracking down 2 25 ct HUSW boxes for that price.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The Linea 1935 are 20 count boxes. Still, very expensive. If by new Upmann Sir Winnies you mean the Gran Reservas, you'll be in for some sticker shock for sure. If you think the new Montes are expensive, you won't like that price at all. I think even the European vendors will be over 1K on those, and thats a 15 count. I'd recommend tracking down 2 25 ct HUSW boxes for that price.
I was thinking more about the Bolivar Soberanos or the Propios by Upmann. I didn't even realize the Winstons were LEs. You think the Boli's and Propios are going to be up there as well or similar to the BBFs price wise?