What's new

Locating Estate Pipes

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Very cool assortment of pipes and sticks! Although it kinda seems wrong to be working on a pipe while smoking a cigar, no? :)
f#@k no! that's like grazing on ingredience while you cook, just adds context! also keeps you from rushing the results and botching it. o)
Good point - stopping the restoration process every couple of minutes to draw on the cigar will definitely help me slow down!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool assortment of pipes and sticks! Although it kinda seems wrong to be working on a pipe while smoking a cigar, no? :)
Aw hell, with my luck, I'll have a couple of glasses of bourbon first, then smoke one of those pipes while reaming out the center of a cigar. :rofl:
f#@k no! that's like grazing on ingredience while you cook, just adds context! also keeps you from rushing the results and botching it. o)
Chit yeah, bourbon would have the potential to get a person drawing on the wrong end of a pipe. Especially Knob Creek single barrel cask strength - yowza. Might as well take a nip of the Everclear you've got for the salt treatment...

I guess a cigar may be appropriate for a pipe resto, but I'd really picture a nice bent pipe hanging out of the mouth while reaming that estate pipe's bowl, you know?