What's new

LOL sticks show up after a YEAR

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received a box after almost a year and a half of ordering. The cigars are done unfortunately. I have some Cohiba 1966s that were lost as well. I'd just prefer those don't show up than to receive a box of ruined 1966s.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Yikes guys. Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully all was made right! (Proper refunds, replacement sticks showing up)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
If this doesn't give CCs a bad name nothing will. (Buyer buys bad sticks from another site 2nd hand and seller states it's fresh old stock)

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have rejuvenated hundreds of cigars,and learned the hard way what does not work.

This works,you will need patience.

Put the sticks in a large ziplock bag with the feet away from the opening.If you want to,you can tape an old band around the foot,this will help prevent swelling.Use one with a straight edge if possible.

Get a piece of paper towel 4 inches square,fold it twice to the size of a postage stamp.

Add 5 or 6 DROPS of distilled water to the towel.no more,please

Put this in the ziplock near the opening and away from the feet of the cigars.

check the towel daily,you can do this by squeezing the towel through the bag.

when it is dry ,add 5 to 6 DROPS again.this could be needed daily or not,depends on the size and quantity of cigars.

in 6 to 8 weeks your sticks will be less fragile and ready to move.Put a digital hygrometer in the bag ,remove the towel,close bag for 6 hours or so,and get a reading.When they reach 65% they can be moved, unless you keep your stock at a lower point.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I would attempt to revive the sticks before tossing them

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There have been a lot of packages arriving this last week that have gone missing from 2+ years. Crazy.
This.

So anyone who buys from secondary markets should be extra careful, these will pop up for sale with no disclaimer letting you know. You don't want to buy sticks that have not been stored properly for this long
some if the best advice I have been given on any forum. thanks you.