What's new

Long rant on Self Defense

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
well, i will definetely be at the SHOT Show. about a 2.5 hour drive from my house. how many days will you be there?

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Wow, it's funny this thread got traction tonight. I just got done with our first ever cops and robers party. We had 9 people here doing firearms, flashlight house clearing tactics. Biggest eye opener for most was "Wow" I need to buy a good flashlight. A couple people were a bit aprehensive, but everyone had a good time and left excited.

Hey, if your cheeks are clinched, you know your alive.

mercop

Cigar Daddy
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
LOL, my service pistol had these strange scratches down the grip. I would say to rookie "you know that that it" They would shake their head no. I said that is how close you can get to a brick wall when someone is shooting out a window.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Sounds like there are quite a few been there done that types around. Does me good knowing that. I see this herf if it goes as a bunch of guys walking aound with load bearing gear with a mish mosh of mags, weapons, optics, radios and gars sticking out of various pouches. Hell maybe that guy that always shoes up and talks about using credit cards as throwing starts, will talk about how he disabled some atacker with preasure ponts from his puro.

"Luck is the key indicator of any good plan. If you need it, it isn't one"

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Sounds like there are quite a few been there done that types around. Does me good knowing that. I see this herf if it goes as a bunch of guys walking aound with load bearing gear with a mish mosh of mags, weapons, optics, radios and gars sticking out of various pouches. Hell maybe that guy that always shoes up and talks about using credit cards as throwing starts, will talk about how he disabled some atacker with preasure ponts from his puro.

"Luck is the key indicator of any good plan. If you need it, it isn't one"
dont worry, I will be ready for you guys.

Attachments