What's new

Looking for ideas

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
So my 10th wedding anniversary and 40th birthday are coming up so we are looking to do something special. I've been all over the US and Canada France and Mexico. We are leaning towards a island location with good food great beaches and cool town scene. Bonus points for great cigar handouts haha. Thanks

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
We did our honeymoon in Kenya, and would recommend the trip to anyone! Did safaris for a week then spent three days at a beach spa resort in Mombasa. Lodging throughout the country was awesome and the service was the best either of us had ever experienced. We really want to go back, but airfare is killer and two weeks off work will likely never happen again!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I did an anniversary with my wife in St.Barts which if you didn't know is a puddle jump from St. Marteen (but night and day different). No cigar hand out but rum hand outs hahah They have a CDH there too where you can get all your cigar needs. It is the most relaxing/chill place I have EVER been and I travel a good amount.

If you need/want more info feel free to DM me… don't want to waste your time with info you may not want!!!
Good luck, I am sure you will enjoy

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My parents love St Maarten. I loved Venice, DR, Puerto Rico etc

But Fiji and Tahiti are my dream spots

Oh and bora Bora

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Swept Away Resort in Negril Jamacia is pretty awesome. Cliff jumping and sunsets at Rick's Cafe are spectacular! And you can smoke pretty much everywhere.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
We all know what island I really want to visit if I could only get better info lol. I didn't mention but we have been to Jamaica so that's out this time.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Well we narrowed it down to Punta Cana or Belize. I'm now leaning in favor of Belize for more seclusion with 3 days in the main land and 4 on ambergris caye.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
http://www.kanantik.com

One of the best places I have ever stayed... Very secluded... Super friendly staff... OUTSTANDING food.. Reasonably affordable.. Etc..

My wife and I did a beach wedding there... And will probably go back in a couple of years..

Bar none my favorite place in Belize

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been to St. Martin with the wife and loved it. Stayed on the Dutch side, French has taxes. It also has a LCDH and one or two shops that sell authentic cigars.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Greece. Cheap, good healthy food, and their economy is in the toilet so they'll appreciate your tourist $.

Stay out of Athens (except for 1 day in the plaka/acropolis) and head to the islands. My faves are Mykonos and this gem, Santorini:

Like nothing else. Beaches, an ancient buried town, cliffside villages, cheap (or high-end inifinity pool type) accommodations. And a volcano.

Bring your own smokes. Ferry around and see what you like. Rent scooters. Mykonos has the lively nightlife. Everyone speaks English.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Santorini