What's new

Looking for kinder, gentler, forum

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,
For many years, I have been lurking on another Cigar forum frequented by many Aficionados but found it a little intimidating to ask questions on. As my hobby has grown to include "Swiss Import" cigars that require a 28 bottle wineador, I am looking for a kinder, gentler cigar forum on which to exchange information.

Hopefully, I have found a new home.

Besides cigars, hobbies include scuba (including cave diving), hiking (think southern Utah), single malt scotch and Jimmy Buffett music (anybody else subscribe to Sirius XM just for channel 24?)

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all,
Trout

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Welcome Trout!

Watch out for that ATL guy... he is a sneaky one! ;)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Welcome brother, we can be rowdy at times but we all love each other. I think you will find this forum is different. Its full of great people.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Welcome brother, we can be rowdy at times but we all love each other. I think you will find this forum is different. Its full of great people.
Welcome sir Trout! This is a great forum, neigh, brotherhood. You'll find very accepting people. I will advise to watch out for HOSHNEER, though. He's mighty strange....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, trout! I think you'll be very happy here.
Oh, my...first reply is from somebody from East TN.

UTK BSEE '86, Kingsport 86 - 91...owned a dive shop there. Good memories.

Trout

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Welcome sir Trout! This is a great forum, neigh, brotherhood. You'll find very accepting people. I will advise to watch out for HOSHNEER, though. He's mighty strange....
Hoshy shows a hairy man nipple one time and now he's branded as strange. Poor guy.

Welcome to BOTL, Trout!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yes, but we should probably move on and not derail this new BOTL's welcome. Its always good to see new blood in the forum. As you can see we are a pretty tight crew. Welcome to the family. ;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trout... I too trolled on another site but rarely posted in fear of some critic jumping down my throat. I have seen many people BLASTED off the other forum. This is a much friendlier place. Welcome!!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Welcome to BOTL
from North Dakota

It's been said, but you've come to the right place. I too searched other forums initially, but found this one to be the most helpful when I was a new guy. Tomfoolery and shenanigans are welcomed in the form of making people's day brighter by blowing up others mailboxes with Small Flat Rate packages. There are times when some of us have an off day and get a little crusty I'm sure, but we get put in our place pretty quickly here all in the name of BOTL.

Again, welcome and feel free to inquire about anything appropriate. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

KK33

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
shalom friend and brother ,
alas you have found the central fountain of which that is past present and future cigar.
sit back and let the BotL take control and soothe your mind....

begin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Madison AL!

Ive only been here a few days and already I can tell this is a great group of guys. Makes me feel like im sitting in my local B&M hanging out with old friends.
You will surely find a new home here!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome!
Only time I got blasted was when I referred to certain lager as beer.

I'll never do that again...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2