What's new

Looking for kinder, gentler, forum

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Welcome from Orlando trout. And never give out your address to anyone here. Except me, I'm harmless.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome from Orlando trout. And never give out your address to anyone here. Except me, I'm harmless.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.
NEVER FALL FOR THESE SHENANIGANS!! Great guys but they will have your mailbox in shambles and your mail person looking at your house sideways!! Welcome great bunch of guys here!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Welcome from the bottom left corner...

The only question I'm left wondering is: do you have a tape deck?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only question I'm left wondering is: do you have a tape deck?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Somewhere, but here is a true story:

My wife teaches elementary gifted and talented children and is always looking for inventive ways to stimulate their creative juices. One day she came home and said “I want to buy a record player for my GT kids. They’ve never seen one and have no context for the expression ‘sounds like a broken record.’ “

I said ok, we found a cheap phonograph online and I donated some of my old LP’s to her collection. (I was shocked to learn hers included Sean Cassidy’s greatest hits.)

The kids were amazed. Being used to CD’s one kid exclaimed “it’s so big!”. When the wife turned the record over another was amazed that “it has music on the other side, too!”

Her brightest student, sitting quietly in the back, commented “Record players. Those were popular in the late 20th century.”

My wife began to say “Abinash, don’t be redic…” then realized he was right.

When she told me the story, I realized I went to high school in the late 20th century, graduated college in the late 20th century and yes, started smoking cigars in the late 20th century.

I feel old.

Trout

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome, Trout! There's a lot of great, true BOTL here, so don't be afraid to ask and learn! Glad to have you with us! :waving:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Howdy Trout!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

This really is a kinder, gentler forum. People are brothers here and not bullies or flamers.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Welcome from the high desert of AZ Prescott area. I am going to my first Buffet concert next month in Vegas. I have been a Parrot head for some time now.

Sent from the mind of a mad man.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the high desert of AZ Prescott area. I am going to my first Buffet concert next month in Vegas. I have been a Parrot head for some time now.

Sent from the mind of a mad man.
I love that part of the country. Spent 3 weeks in Bagdad teaching a class for Freeport-McMoran...one weekwend went to Prescott. Neat town. The second weekend I went to Vegas!

Have fun at the show. You will be there on my brithday.

Trout