What's new

Los Angeles - House of Blues 11/09/2010

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I going to try and dump the day off so I can get into LA early afternoon. Hit Old Oaks and Big Easy

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I am in too.... Sorry about the late post. I haven't received a confirmation yet either, but I did receive one email from them, but it was all scrabbled. I really wasn't able to read the email.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So how was it? I'm going to the one in Vegas tomorrow night and wanted a preview.
Pretty sweet. Ya get 6 cigars in a gift box, a cutter and some matches. They had free drinks (Zaya Rum, Dalmore 15 yr Scotch, Stella for the beer drinkers) and a nice food and cheese spread. We all had a blast!

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Kick ass, thanks! Looking forward to it even more now.

Did they have your name on a list? I got the email right after I registered but never got another email asking for confirmation or anything (and it doesn't sound like any of you did, either).

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Pretty sweet. Ya get 6 cigars in a gift box, a cutter and some matches. They had free drinks (Zaya Rum, Dalmore 15 yr Scotch, Stella for the beer drinkers) and a nice food and cheese spread. We all had a blast!
Ya it was a great time. We didn't let the party end at the HOB though.... Thank you everyone that went, you are all a great group of guys and I can't wait till the next time I get to see all of you again.