What's new

Los Angeles - House of Blues 11/09/2010

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Scotte and Jason asked if they passed the initiation. I told them they we're in but now the hazing begins.

They will meet us in the park at midnight. They have been instructed to bring with them a midget, a goat and a straw. They are to wear nothing but a bath robe, combat boots and sunglasses.

I told them additional information will be on "a need to know" basis only.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Scotte and Jason asked if they passed the initiation. I told them they we're in but now the hazing begins.

They will meet us in the park at midnight. They have been instructed to bring with them a midget, a goat and a straw. They are to wear nothing but a bath robe, combat boots and sunglasses.

I told them additional information will be on "a need to know" basis only.
LOL. We should really do something like that. Except Scotte is a dirty liberal and isn't allowed in our group... :)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
General did a great job. High end booze was flowing freely. Hot babes. Great time. Buena Vista Club was great as well. Good to see you guys and the new faces. Hell Cowboy, watching you last night my head hurts today by osmosis.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It was nice to meet you all you guys, I had a real blast met some interesting people as well. Michael you didn't all that gone when I saw you, hmmm maybe it was the scotch kicking in.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It was nice to meet you all you guys, I had a real blast met some interesting people as well. Michael you didn't all that gone when I saw you, hmmm maybe it was the scotch kicking in.
The Rum, Scotch and Chemay did not catch up to me till around 12:30 at Buena Vista Cigar Club. It is all a bit fuzzy after that, but I seem to remember Chuck sitting on a throne.

What was the poll you wanted me to post Chuck? LOL

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
The Rum, Scotch and Chemay did not catch up to me till around 12:30 at Buena Vista Cigar Club. It is all a bit fuzzy after that, but I seem to remember Chuck sitting on a throne.

What was the poll you wanted me to post Chuck? LOL
At that point, it was you that wanted to post Chuck's pole....For a T110

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys thank you all so much for a very enjoyable night. The night got very fuzzy for me after the scotch and Chamay thanks Michael. But I did not forget what you would do for TAT.

Hey I will bring the midget but Scotte has to get the goat. :bigeyes:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Left to right: Rojo aka Jason, CWS aka Chuck, Cigar Cowboy aka Michael, General Cigar Dude (Help please), Clint aka Clint, Havana Joe aka Joe, Scott E, Dannysguitar aka Danny. jimjim99 and ndn384 are both MIA in this photo.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Top notch event. We found out when we got there that we could have brought guests.

Watch for the auction of two of these 50th Anniversary boxes, one signed donated by Genral Cigar to the cause this month.