What's new

Lost a friend today!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Today, a good friend of mine, Mikey, lost his year long battle with cancer! Mikey has had a tough year. Diagnosed with cancer, his wife decided she was going to divorce him since she could not deal with his sickness (Fking bitch) and he was forced to sell his company due to his illness. What started as prostate cancer, so he thought, quickly turned to lung, throat and stomach cancer. Mikey always kept a postive outlook, even though he knew he had about a year to live.

Last night, Mikey told his brother, Les and I, "Well, I'm ready to go, but sure would love to smoke one last cigarette and drink some scotch." I can tell you he did both last night. I was there when he passed today and am having a hard time loosing a friend.

Please send your thoughts to his mother, who is recovering from a broken hip, his brother, his neice and nephew and friends.

Tonight I'll smoke a cigar and lift a glass in memory of a friend, a brother. Here's to you Mikey. See you in heaven brother!

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Hey Bill,
Sorry for your loss of such a great friend. It sucks losing someone so close even a great friend. Please take solice in knowing our friendship has become closer! Holler if you need anything. A fine cigar and a mojito on the back patio tonight! (courtesy of that Lengendario and mudler!)
Regards,
Jfire

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Sorry to hear Bill...hard to put into words how much I feel for ya bro. It is always hard to lose someone you love and care for. You need anything you know we are all here for ya bro...

Last edited:

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So sorry for the loss of your friend Bill. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.. RIP Mikey..

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will light up a good one and pour a glass for him tonight brother. Sorry for your loss as well as his family and friends.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Man so sorry man I can not believe she would leave him at the time he needed her most she will rot I am sure, as you requested he and his Mother and you have my prayers sorry you lost your friend bud!

Dave

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Damn Bill, very sorry for your loss and the grief of his family. So great that his good friends could allow him one last special night sitting around and BS'ing like old times I'm sure. That was probably the best thing you could've done for him. Thoughts go out to ya man.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
May he enjoy all the splendors of the hereafter; and may his (ex)-wife rot in hell and here on earth!