What's new

&*&^%$#@! Lost My Job

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Wade,

Come on out here, I will get you hooked up in my line of work!:smile: All kidding aside, I know you will come out okay with this! Just keep your faith up and we will all take care of the prayin!!

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The God we serve values us more than even the sparrow. When God wants us to move out on the faith we proclaim, often, like a mother eagle, he has to gently nudge us from the nest in order that we learn to fly.

Wade, the character which you demonstrate on the board, if it is any indicator of the man that you are, I am confident that doors will open for you.

Forgive my being "preachy" but, I am confident that another ministry opportunity awaits you.

I will keep both you and your boss in my prayers.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Sorry you lost your job, Wade. It's gotta suck, and things might just suck financially for a little while, but I'm sure you'll get through it unscathed in the end.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well, I got a breath of good news today, very preliminary but it's a start. One of my best friends is the VP of a company in Des Moines which deals with 3 knife cutters, jogging machines, binding machines and such for the printing industry and we got talking today about this. He asked if there was anything he could do, so I told him to call the company about 10miles from where I now work to see if they needed any help.

Vince made the call, talked to the owner of the company, and explained the situation. Steve, the owner of the company near me told Vince to have me call him first thing tomorrow. They have positions available in sales and on the production floor.

Keep your fingers crossed gentlemen!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well, I got a breath of good news today, very preliminary but it's a start. One of my best friends is the VP of a company in Des Moines which deals with 3 knife cutters, jogging machines, binding machines and such for the printing industry and we got talking today about this. He asked if there was anything he could do, so I told him to call the company about 10miles from where I now work to see if they needed any help.

Vince made the call, talked to the owner of the company, and explained the situation. Steve, the owner of the company near me told Vince to have me call him first thing tomorrow. They have positions available in sales and on the production floor.

Keep your fingers crossed gentlemen!
Superstitions don't work, but the power of prayer is amazing. If this is right for you it is yours already.:thumbsup:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry to hear about this, hope the lead your friend got you works out.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Best of luck on your phone call tomorrow. I've been there before too, hopefully it all works out in the end and your current boss isn't having to suffer for too long.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Bro, My thoughts are with you. Sorry to hear about the turn of events. I'm pullin for ya my friend. Let me know if I can help you in anyway what so ever.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
That is a great start. Don't stop there. Keep making the calls. The more people you talk to the more possibilities open up. Someone out there knows someone who needs you. 80% of the positions we fill come from referrals. Good luck Wade.