What's new

Lost The Greatest Man I Ever Knew Yesterday.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
My grandpa and grandma raised me as well brother. They made me who i am today as well. I feel you pain as well cause I miss them every damn day. With tears in my eyes Tom I'm sorry for such a huge loss........
Jfire

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Sorry to hear Cig, my condolences. I too am very close to my grandparents. My gramps means a whole lot to me as well.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Tom, I have a great empathy for the loss of your loved one; I have known such loss as well. I hope your grieving over this great loss in your life is short yet full and the great memories of your grandfather are long lasting, a great role model for men and men of faith. To me, a great way to pay tribute and remembrance for your grandfather is to remember his character and try to emulate it in yours; what I try to practice in the loss I have known. God Bless.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Tom my condolences go out to you and your family. I have felt the lose of a Pappy also mine was Papa though. This is what my granddaughters call me also. I just hope I can live up to what he and yours meant to you.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Tom, I am so sorry to hear of this lost my brother. My condolences and prayers for you to find peach during this time of great loss.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Tom, truely sorry to hear about your loss my friend. Losing anyone close to you takes a little bit of your own heart.

My :angel: prayers and good thoughts :angel: good out to you and your family. If I can do anything don't hesitate to let me know my brother!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Hey Brother, Just wanted to send you and your family my condolences for the
loss of your dear "Pappy". May the Grace and Peace of the Lord be with you
during this trying time.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
So sorry for your loss Tom!

My Grandfather passed earlier this year - he too was in the Army, Mason, proud Methodist, Eagle Scout and photographer. He was such an inspiration to me & though I wasn't as close to him as it seems you were to your Pappy, I miss him & do my best to honor his memory!

You & your family have my deepest condolences!