What's new

Lost

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well that was pretty satisfying. Looks like Sawyer may have grown the set he lost when Walt was taken. the scene with Zeke's bravo was pretty good, seems like the group that was with him, was just smoke and mirrors. Torches came up and went out too synchronized. They got scammed. Ana Lucia will be training an army!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Zeek very appropriated name. Jack and wife split explained (think she left Jack for Desmond, remember their pic in the tunnel?). Jack is not a miracle worker. Romance brewing for Sawyer and Kate. Kate did not listen to Jack gets them in a jackpot AGAIN. I think there are many "others", remember them walking by Jin in the woods? There was about a dozen from what I remember. But the torches may have been all of the others, so there are more from the plane overall. Building an army, cool. Also, what is Charlie doing with the drugs again, looks like he wiggs out with the baby in the ocean. Hope he does not F@%# things up.

lambing

San Jose, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We were back East for Christmas, and watched the entire Season 1 in 3 days. Now we're hooked.

I't a show that all of us like (me, wife 3 teenagers), and we can watch together and talk about.

The coolest thing lately is when Mr. Eko faces down the black smoke - as the camera passes through the smoke, you see images from his youth in Africa - very fleeting, we had to step through it frame-by-frame on the TIVO to see them

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yes, very lame episode. I like Charlie's heart mostly, but the whole druggie thing and island trust didn't fly with me. But as the wife says, sweeps for the networks start next month. And just the previews look AWESOME. CAN'T FREEKING WAIT.